Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Tuscarawas
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Tuscarawas
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/5/18was excited to see the delivery option, but as it turned out the food was over 20 minutes past the estimated arrival and was cold.
- Rating 1.08/7/18We ordered meatloaf and skillet 2 meals. When we arrived Denny’s at Idaho falls store, I didn’t noticed there were only 1 meal in the bag until 1 waiter caught me up with another meal right after I left the store. When I opened the meal, there was only 1 set of utensil, and also they gave me the wrong side for the meatloaf meal. I really want to like Denny’s, but this my first online experience was bad.
- Rating 5.07/31/18it was wonderful and the delivery was awesome
- Rating 3.07/11/18Excellent job on the food, however I was a bit disappointed with the sauteed zucchini and squash. I asked for it to be cooked extra long till almost mushy, and it still was quite toothy. Also, you only get 5-6 little pieces - for the price you could buy 5 entire squash (which makes 100+ pieces) and still have change left over. Also, the drink I ordered was incorrect, but since it was delivered I didn't bother with it. As a side note, each of the T-bone steaks we got were perfect. They fell apart in our mouth like butter, and were each perfectly cooked the medium rare we requested. Great job on the difficult things, but poor job on the minor ones. With a little bit more attention this could have easily been a 6 out of 5 star review.
- Rating 1.06/12/18horrible.. cold ham and cheese omelette cold pancakes cold cheesy bacon tots,didnt get food the way we ordered it, way overpriced for the quality wasnt worth eating will not order dennys again... period and was forced to leave 1 star
- Rating 1.012/27/17They do not even deserve one star. One waitess for whole resturant. Food was terrible and took an hour. No hamburgers. Complained manager did nothing.
- Rating 5.012/19/17I did an online order and had a very short wait before my food was in my hands and I was in my way. Everything tasted great and I had everything I ordered. I was very happy
- Rating 5.012/19/17The food and service was top notch
- Rating 4.012/13/17Quick, friendly service!
- Rating 2.010/17/17I was upset i didn’t have any condiments nor was I asked if I needed any nor was there a sign that said condiments avail upon request. I had no ketchup salt or pepper or jelly. The food was ok but seemed like it was just thrown together.
- Rating 2.010/11/17It was okay not to bad not to good just okay
- Rating 5.010/2/17I love the steak skewer and the red peppers and potatoes
- Rating 5.09/20/17The cheddar bacon tots are the best thing I've ever eaten in my life!