Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Columbus
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Columbus
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/14/18Food is good. But I order on line like 4 hours and advanced and when I went to pick up the food they tell me is not ready yet and they can't find my order.
- Rating 5.02/27/18This was literally the best meal i have had in the last 3 years.I was so hungry when i took the first bite an actual tear came out of my eye and it was pure joy.10/10 i loved every bite and i ate so much i thought i was going to die.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Really friendly front staff. Good To Go ordering system.
- Rating 2.01/9/18Placed a pickup order over the phone. The order was read back correctly. Went to the store to pick it up at the time stated and the order was not even started yet. Finally when it was done we got home and some of our food was missing. Called the store and they said that the rest of our order was sitting there and did I want to come pick it up. I said of course we paid for it. The problem was we were not able to have a warm family meal together. Very disappointed.
- Rating 3.01/2/18I usually have a very good experience with my take out orders. The meal was good as usual, however, I did not get toast or utensils, which is why I am only giving 3 stars.
- Rating 4.012/12/17I go for lunch on 3rd shift 3 am very good food and service
- Rating 3.012/5/17Did not receive all food in my delivery order. I was told it was not possible to have the missing food delivered so a refund for the amount of the missing items was given but nothing else.
- Rating 2.09/5/17My I arrived after the "ready time" and still waited fifteen minutes. I didn't have food in my hand until 20 minutes after it was promised. Also, during a previous trip, I ordered two of the same meal but only received one. I didn't realize until I was home.
The food was okay though.
- Rating 5.09/5/17I love you guys. You just need to work on your viggie omelette recipe a little bit, Other than that, it is all great.
Keep up the good work
- Rating 2.08/21/17Paid for 3 French Toast, only received 2 on a take out order.