Denny's Interstate Court
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Interstate Court
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Interstate Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/14/18Our order wasn't ready at the time it said it would be. There where many items missing. All bread for each meal were not included. Paid extra for tortillas not included. Hash browns burnt. Eggs were sunny side up instead of scrambled like ordered. Had to ask for coffee and juice we ordered and no syrup for pancacks. Usually enjoy Denny's, but not this time. Paid over $45 for our order and was very dissatisfied.
- Rating 4.02/27/18This was better than last visit which was horrible. Glad to see the second chance went well. Thanks!
- Rating 2.01/30/18My food was burnt. This is the second time I ordered take out and my fries were over done. My sandwich bread was burnt this time as well. I order take out a lot from Denny's but after both experiences not sure I will be anytime soon.
- Rating 2.01/30/18Eggs, potatoes, and toast were so cold. It was a pick up order but I had even showed up before the ready time. Food was already bagged on the counter and not under heat lamps. Not good for eggs. Should be kept under heat lamps. Also, Apple slices had stickers still on them that you see when you buy produce. Two slices with stickers left on
- Rating 2.01/17/18My eggs and hash browns were almost completely cold , but pancakes were good and hot....tortillas for my son's meal were forgotten....I only live 5 minutes away from the restaurant, but I won't be using this service again. Linda P.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great service. If I call in an order or I go inside. Food always fixed just right.
- Rating 5.011/20/17Food was fantastic, hot, fresh, tasty. Great service. Will be back.
- Rating 1.010/17/17I have taken advantage of the convince of online ordering several times now food has always been good and done quickly however the last couple of times items we forgotten the last time I ordered I asked the gentleman who put if everything was in there including toast because that was the item left out the time before he assured me it was all in there because he had done it himself. Got the order home and toast was left out again and things were all mixed up. VERY DISAPPOINTING!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Awesome job to all that had part in my order.