Denny's de Mentor
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Mentor
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Mentor
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.04/4/19My order was cancelled and when I called the Denny's I ordered from 2 hours after the food was to be delivered I was told that the food was sitting on the counter and they didn't know who they went through to deliver the food and they couldn't refund my money because they didn't know how. So not only did I not get any food but my card was changed and the money was not refunded
- Rating 5.03/21/19Placed a to-go order online. When arrived food was just getting done and everything was great!
- Rating 1.012/12/18I've had terrible experiences picking up online orders from this location. I've placed at least 4 orders from this location in the last month with coworkers since we work two buildings over. One order I was given someone else's order entirely, which was fixed but the time and effort in getting this mistake corrected was awful. Calling the store is a nightmare. Twice more I ordered from this location this week alone. The first time I ordered a slam and when I got back, my hash browns were completely burned. How does that even happen, let alone get served? There wasn't a single part that was edible. And then they forgot my gluten free muffin (which are really good and I greatly appreciate as an option since I have celiac disease). I only have 30 minutes for lunch and I had no time to call or correct this order since I also had to wait a good 10 minutes past my approximate pick up time for my food to be ready. The very next day I placed an order with a group of coworkers. I go to pick up the food and after waiting at least 5 minutes over the time I was supposed to, I start opening and verifying all 4 of the meals we ordered. Mind you before that I was handed the bag, assured everything was ready as if I could just walk out. So while I'm checking everything, someone comes out of the back to give me the yogurt for my meal that was not packed with the rest of the food. So right there it was already not a good sign. I get back to work and start to separate my food from everyone else's and realize they had forgotten my bacon completely. So I start to call and walk back over, which I had absolutely no time to do after the whole preceding ordeal, and complained to the manager about my missing bacon as well as the bad experiences I've had. He gave me my bacon and I left. None of the orders I picked up included any napkins or utensils, which is fine for me since we have that stuff in my breakroom but that's not the point. I can only imagine the amount of orders going out wrong from this location based on my individual experience. Retraining needs to be done if employees are not verifying orders. I don't understand how it could be there were so many mistakes during such a simple process, or how anyone would serve dark brown burnt hash brown pucks. Or the number of times I was asked if I was picking up for uber eats while wearing my work uniform that's covered in logos of my company which would strongly imply I am not an Uber eats driver. Like I told the manager there the other day, get it together because I want to keep ordering here but I cant if you keep messing up my orders.
- Rating 1.010/30/18The food was bad fires was not cooked the was ice cold . Service was good and no worker . Only one server and once Cook not good. And the restaurant smells like a nursing home . Not good to walk into a restaurant that smells like that
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great food! Great online ordering experience
- Rating 5.010/17/18Always a good experience
- Rating 1.09/6/18Everything was fine with my online order until I started getting harassing phone calls from the manager later in the evening. He claimed I never paid for my food. I did because it was on my credit card statement and you can't make an online order without a credit card. He has left about
- Rating 5.08/14/18Always quick service
- Rating 5.02/27/18My favorite place for take out after work.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Sooooo good! Loving these free tmobile pancakes. The restaurant has everything ready by the time I come to pick up the order. The only complaint i have is that the pancakes have been different sizes each different day I got them. Was disappointed to see much smaller ones than the first time around.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Easy to order online, order was ready in 15 minutes, food was hot and tasted great! Great overall experience! Definitely will order online again.
- Rating 5.01/2/18The food was very good and was ready for pick up right on time!
- Rating 4.012/19/17Missing part of order and my son's meal was made different then how listed on site. We had them correct because my son is type 1 diabetic and it is important we have the most accurate carb count we can for his meals.
- Rating 3.010/10/17The last few times I've ordered pancakes, at least 1 of them were burnt but ONLY when I"d hav a to-go order. I don't quite understand that. Other than that, everything else was all good!
- Rating 2.09/5/17I was pleased that the food was ready when I arrived to pick it up. But out of 4 meals I purchased both quesadilla were burnt and the moons over hammy bread was wet with liquid in the bottom of the container. But the strawberry n cream pancakes were excellent. The waitress was pleasantly friendly.
- Rating 2.09/5/17I waited for more than 10 minutes before someone assisted me (even though I was standing right in front of my to-go order). The first young lady asked "what I needed", and when I replied I had a to-go order she walked away. The second lady was nice. When I got home, the order was missing items from the order. If you can't get online ordering correct, then don't offer it!
- Rating 4.08/28/17Good food. I don't like that I have to use my charge.