Denny's Mentor Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Mentor Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Mentor Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/6/18Everything was fine with my online order until I started getting harassing phone calls from the manager later in the evening. He claimed I never paid for my food. I did because it was on my credit card statement and you can't make an online order without a credit card. He has left about
- Rating 5.08/14/18Always quick service
- Rating 5.02/27/18My favorite place for take out after work.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Sooooo good! Loving these free tmobile pancakes. The restaurant has everything ready by the time I come to pick up the order. The only complaint i have is that the pancakes have been different sizes each different day I got them. Was disappointed to see much smaller ones than the first time around.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Easy to order online, order was ready in 15 minutes, food was hot and tasted great! Great overall experience! Definitely will order online again.
- Rating 5.01/2/18The food was very good and was ready for pick up right on time!
- Rating 4.012/19/17Missing part of order and my son's meal was made different then how listed on site. We had them correct because my son is type 1 diabetic and it is important we have the most accurate carb count we can for his meals.
- Rating 3.010/10/17The last few times I've ordered pancakes, at least 1 of them were burnt but ONLY when I"d hav a to-go order. I don't quite understand that. Other than that, everything else was all good!
- Rating 2.09/5/17I was pleased that the food was ready when I arrived to pick it up. But out of 4 meals I purchased both quesadilla were burnt and the moons over hammy bread was wet with liquid in the bottom of the container. But the strawberry n cream pancakes were excellent. The waitress was pleasantly friendly.
- Rating 2.09/5/17I waited for more than 10 minutes before someone assisted me (even though I was standing right in front of my to-go order). The first young lady asked "what I needed", and when I replied I had a to-go order she walked away. The second lady was nice. When I got home, the order was missing items from the order. If you can't get online ordering correct, then don't offer it!
- Rating 4.08/28/17Good food. I don't like that I have to use my charge.