Denny's Buck Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Buck Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Buck Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18Always so kind when ordering take-out!
- Rating 3.09/10/18I ordered the same thing I have previously ordered on numerous occasions - spaghetti & meatballs. I showed up a few minutes earlier than the time I was quoted as being ready & the order was already out for pickup.
Although the taste of the food was good, it was not hot, in fact the garlic bread that came with it was totally cold. Being as how everything should have just come out of the kitchen, it should have been piping hot and was not. I live only a couple minutes from the restaurant so it should not have gotten cold in that short time.
- Rating 2.07/14/18I ordered chicken strips, among other things. The primary reason for ordering was chicken strips. When i arrived to pick up my order I was told they were out of chicken strips, and was asked if i'd like something else.
I ordered Chicken nuggets as a replacement. Then, I had to wait while they were cooked. The primary reason for getting it to go was time. Frustrated beyond belief.
I won't lie I was pretty mad, still pretty frustrated about it. I left my phone number when I placed the order, why couldn't they call me?
- Rating 2.06/26/18The food was good. But I order 2 more orders of pancakes and did not get them and we did not get any of our orange juice drinks. If I was not in a hurry I would have checked. My order number was Order # 149390640.
- Rating 1.04/4/18Food was good, but there was no where on line to use my AARP discount when I ordered. A shake was missing from my order, I went back to get it and unfortunately it took longer to get than the food, which was then cold.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I enjoy the convenience of being able to order online, but I was charged taxes automatically on the website. Here in Ohio, we do not pay taxes on food picked up to be eaten off the property. When I asked the hostess about this, she just said she didn’t know, maybe I should contact the website people?! She was not very helpful. The food was ready and hot when I arrived, and was assisted promptly! My kids’ meals were perfect, and they were very happy, which makes for a very happy mom! But I was disappointed to see my mess of nachos, in an awkward bowl with a huge bump in the center. It was difficult to eat. They also forgot to put jalapeños on it, which is my favorite part of the dish. Overall my experience was ok. There could be some fine tuning to increase satisfaction, though.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service, very fast and friendly
- Rating 2.012/5/17Your online ordering system is pretty bad. Actually started ordering a few other times but it wouldn't go through. Food was excellent and the servers were very friendly but you need to work on your online ordering website.
- Rating 2.010/17/17Your online ordering system only works about half the time. Food was great and ready when I finally got the order placed online.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Very good food and fast service. They also support law enforcement which awesome.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Order was ok, they forgot the butter Ann's syrup for the French toast and my burgerhad mushrooms on it that wasn't on the menu, however the smothered fries were excellent
- Rating 5.09/19/17Awsome food