Denny's de Saint Clairsville
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Saint Clairsville
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Saint Clairsville
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.010/25/18Ordered online and was quoted 15 minutes. When I arrived the only staffing seen was the cook in the back. I waited at least 15 minutes before the waiter came . I today him I had a togo order he still made me wait although the whole place only had three tables with couples in there. After finally getting my order it was wrong. It was supposed to be 3 meals and it was only 1......so I them proceed to wait for those to be cooked. The waiter was very unprofessional . Was a terrible experience and all I wanted was food to take home to my family !!!!!! Leaving one star but not by choice it won't allow me to leave none
- Rating 1.010/16/18I placed an online order at approxmately 7:40 to pick up after I left work which I did at 8. I would think the point of an online order is so that we don't have to wait much to get our food. What happened was a complete disaster.
1st: I ordered beef soup. Your website lists and allows all the types of soup you offer to be ordered at any time. This particular denny's still has just one soup of the day....and it wasn't beef it was chicken noodle the day of my order.
2nd: When I arrived at about 8:05 my order was not even started. All that had been completed was a reciept printed. It was not that busy either as two employees were standing. I said I had an online order and a waitress acted like she didn't even realize there was one. She found the receipt and then told me that they only have chicken noodle soup on saturdays. Then she went to get it and you were out of it. She asked if I wanted something else. I said two orders of seasoned fries.
Next at about 8:25 I saw them bag up the rest of my order minus the extra fries and sit it on the counter. Mind you I ordered at 7:40 so its already been 45 minutes... the website said the order would take 15 minutes.
Next I watched every single waitress ask for the fries from the cook... there were 3 working that I saw. I watched them complete 9 total orders for tables and take them out after mine was sitting partially on the counter.
They finally got my fries ready at 8:40 a full hour after I ordered and I left.
I like Denny's food. I used to go to this one all the time. I stopped nearly a year ago after I came late and waited in a nearly empty restaurant for two hours for a meal.
I recently accepted a new position with my company where I will pass Denny's every day. I thought I would give you another shot. You totally blew it.
People don't order online to come wait an hour inside for their food. Websites should reflect the actualy menu of the store we are ordering from. This level of service on my past two visits was beyond horrid. The only shining light was that the wait staff was all very polite and apologetic.
I don't know what exactly causes this but if you want your restaurant to be a success you better fix it. Until then pretty much all your neighboring rivals are able to have an order ready close to the time their website says and the menu relfects what they serve so they have my business.
I hope this helps you to improve and become the Denny's I used to frequent.
- Rating 4.09/27/18Ordered online 1 order was correct 1 was not it’s typical either you double check your online order and wait or just deal with the cooks errors
- Rating 5.08/14/18This location is always good. They seat and wait on you quickly. Always friendly. The meals have always been good.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The chicken was raw bloody chewy & cold!
- Rating 1.03/19/18Oh my, so I've been to this Dennys 3 or 4 times dining in. Every single time has been such an uncomfortable experience. The last time in particular was terrible. We came in for breakfast, and our waitress took our order, brought us our drinks, and then our food. As she gave us our food she told us she was going on break and handed us our bill. No one came to check on us for the rest of our visit. No one came to see if we needed refills, or boxes, or even if we wanted to add dessert(which we were going to consider because it was my daughter's birthday). All the staff just argues with each other, and it seems like every time we come, the staff is angry.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Thanks so much for my to go order!! Everything was absolutely delish and was packed with anything we may need. Way to go Denny's!!
- Rating 5.01/23/18It was easy to use the app and pick up was easy too!
- Rating 2.012/12/17The service is terrible for online orders. They forget alot of your stuff and when you ask for it they give you weird looks like your stupid and didn't order it. I check my receipt when I leave and it sure is on there!
- Rating 5.010/29/17The Bourbon Bacon Burger was absolutely amazing!!
- Rating 5.08/18/17I had messed up the time when I ordered online. But I was able to call, and they fixed it for me to the time I needed. Tasty and ready to go!
- Rating 1.08/18/17Understaffed, Quality of food really marginal. Used the online ordering twice. The second time I waited 30 minutes past the listed pickup time. Really embarrasing service standards.
- Rating 5.08/18/17Food is great.