Denny's Old Freedom Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Old Freedom Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Old Freedom Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/15/18I have been going to this Denny's for years. Initially, the service was slow and bad, but the food was good enough to overlook those things. More recently, the reverse has been true. The service has been good and friendly, but the food has let me down taste wise. I hope they get it straight soon. Having said that, it's still a good place for something cheap and easy.
- Rating 5.03/5/18Nancy F
- Rating 4.01/30/18I love Denny’s pancakes. I gave it 4 stars because I order to go and they forgot to put the caramel on my order. I got enough marmalade and butter but is not the same.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Our meals were ready when they said they would be. The meat was still warm when it arrived and everything tasted great. The order process went smoothly and quickly.
- Rating 3.011/7/17Denny’s is one of my fav restaurants. This time I gave it 3 stars because I ordered to go and when I got home I noticed my favorites pancakes were burned on the bottom of course I didn’t notice until I got home. I live in Mars and I didn’t want to come back to Denny’s location (Cranberry). Anyway Denny’s always has the best pancakes.