Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Hanover
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Hanover
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18I ordered late at night (around 2am), and there weren't any other customers. Despite the time, and I have to imagine boredom, the employees were very friendly, the food was great, and it was ready a few minutes earlier than the online ordering predicted. Wonderful to know I can count on them anytime!
- Rating 1.011/6/18My wife’s toast wasn’t buttered so when we asked for butter the waitress copped an attitude and I also asked for an extra plate and received the same crappy attitude. Later I noticed I never received my four pieces of bacon, when I told the waitress she looked at me like I was lying. This was not my fault the cook forgot my bacon and the waitress didn’t notice. This kind of thing happens a lot at this Denny’s, I will be taking my business 30 minutes away to Bob Evans. Longer drive, but at least you get treated with respect.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Horrible I ordered 2 different days, 1st day they let my order SIT on the bar for at least 10 minutes and tried to give it to me , I refused to except, they remade and the burgers were topped all wrong, the 2nd time I ordered bbq burger and when I got it home it had NOTHING but the burger on it the fried were dark brown and hard my husbands burger was a classic cheese burger it also had no toppings and a half piece of cheese that wasn’t even melted what a JOKE!!!! Big waste of my money!!! Horrible and disappointed!!!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Easy to use app, order submitted with no problem, arrived with 2 minuets until stated pick up time and order was just being finished, only had to wait 2 minuets for the shake, absolutely loved it, will be back.
- Rating 2.03/6/18I was disappointed. First, the food was not ready at the time it was supposed to be. Second, some food was missing and other items not prepared as they should be. I am not sure I would go back to this establishment.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food is not as it is pictured in the menu. Foo d was a carryout order and was cold. Order was prepaid through the Denny's app and when checking out, the employee related the price was over $2 more. When I showed her the receipt from the app, she just shrugged her shoulders and said "Well just leave then" . This was my first and last time for this store. Perkins is just across the street.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Ordering was not only easy and fast, but fun! Hot and ready on arrival, just sign the receipt and enjoy.
- Rating 2.01/23/18We did a pick up order online it said it would be ready at a specific time I got there 5 minets later then the time stayed and my order was still not ready. Then when I got to my car and checked if I had everything I was missing a desert I order. Went back In and they made it for me. They did not say sorry or give me any extra food/ drink as a sorry for forgetting things in my order
I will not be returning to the Hanover Denny’s
- Rating 1.01/10/18We have gone to Dennys a few times since they’ve opened here. Several times we walked in the door and right back out again. People all around waiting, empty tables everywhere and no one seating them. Twice we’ve walked in and actually ate a meal there. We’ve ordered online and stood there watching our food get cold on the counter and have had to call later to have them credit my card for forgotten items. The only saving grace they have going for them is the food, its been good. If they can get someone who knows how to run a restaurant to manage the place, they will do a great business
- Rating 3.012/28/17Last visited on the day after Christmas. It was mobbed. When we walked in there were three groups ahead of us that hadn’t even been checked in yet. We opted to sit at the bar—turned out to be a good choice.
Waited over 30 minutes for our food—maybe closer to 45. A table of four that came in behind us walked out after waiting 45 minutes for their food.
Our waitress remained cool and calm. Food was expedidited quickly from the kitchen. Ours was hot when it reached us.
We don’t robably wont be back for a while.
- Rating 2.012/27/17The staff was very friendly, but for my first online order at a Dennys, and first order ever at this location, I was pretty disappointed and am not super likely to return. I wrote a request for "no peppers/onions" on my quesadilla, but they had everything on them. The cheddar bacon tater tots were pretty gross tasting, but the fries were ok.
- Rating 4.011/29/17Restaurant had not been open long and was quite crowded but that was expected. Service once seated was faster than expected. Food was good quality and tasty.
- Rating 2.011/29/17Extremely SLOW service!! food was a bit under temp but had a good taste at least. All three visits have been the same. Took 10 minutes to get a drink and one time food took 50 min. The quickest has been 28 min.
- Rating 5.011/28/17They r developing into a great restaurant
- Rating 4.011/28/17Because Denny's is new to our area, it has been busier than a bee hive; however, if you have patience, you discover that the food is pretty good and worth the wait. The wait staff is still a little slow, but I bet they will get better when things calm down.
- Rating 3.011/28/17We enjoyed the food that we were serviced
- Rating 3.010/30/17I love the denny's there and the service but some of my food was a litte too done or burnt
- Rating 2.010/27/17My chicken wasn’t fully cooked!!! Multiple times!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Amazing burgers!!!! Great service!!! I placed a pick up order through your app it was easy and my food was hot and delicious when I got it home!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
- Rating 5.010/17/17I’ve been there 3 times so far so I was wondering which time you wanted the review from. Then I thought each time has been 5 star on the food. The service varied wildly unfortunately.