Denny's de Carlisle Pike
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Carlisle Pike
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Carlisle Pike
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/13/17Dinner was suppose to come with roll or bread,?that was left out. The desert was in a cardboard container that got soggy before we could eat it.
- Rating 4.012/13/17Easy to order.
- Rating 5.012/6/17We generally order online with little difficulty.
Our food was great! The COOK does a great job with our orders every time!!
Rich and Mikki
- Rating 4.012/1/17We have been to this Denny's on multiple occassions. While it is often busy, we normally are seated quickly and the service and food are good.
- Rating 5.011/29/17You have the BEST breakfast. I especially love your hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream. DELICIOUS !!!!! The food is always fresh and hot. The waitresses are fast and friendly.
- Rating 1.010/10/17My daughter ordered online take out and asked me to pick it up on my way home from work. I usually know what she orders. On this night I went in and told the girl I had a takeout order and she handed me a bag. I started to leave then looked in the bag and it was just a meal. I went back in and asked if they could check the order because o thought things were missing. At this point I was told there was no way to check because it was ordered online. Really? Then how did you make what you gave me.? I didn’t say it but was thinking it. I said so is there a receipt the girl said no once again. I asked to speak with the manger and I don’t know if it was but a gentleman got up from a booth where he had been sitting for at least the 10 min. I was there. He was very rude when I explained that I was pretty sure I was missing a drink and dessert. He looked mad at me that I even disturbed him. I said may I use your phone to call my daughter to double check. Of course my daughter didn’t answer. He went to the back and said the receipt paper was out and had no way of telling what was missing. Again REALLY? I said well I’m sure she ordered a lemon aid and an apple crisp. He came back with the lemon aid and apple crisp and said you will have to cook the apple crisp... Again REALLY! He was so RUDE!.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Our meal was awesome! We ordered online and it was ready when we got there.
- Rating 3.08/28/17The food was over all really good. My husband got a lumberjack slam the only problem with his was the eggs he asked of over med and they were almost rawl. I got the bourbon skillet i asked for no mushrooms and got mushrooms and there wasn't much broccoli (that's my favorite part) but over all it was delicious. When i went in to pick it up the girl didn't really talk i mean all she said was did you pay and hand me a bag never asked for my name it was a little odd but hey it was my order and everything was there so it works for me.