Denny's Tarentum Bridge
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Tarentum Bridge
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Tarentum Bridge
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/3/18Everything delicious & correct except did request for 4 bowls gravy for mashed potatoes & only received 1. Order was ready very quickly.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Take out was super fast and my food was hot and delicious. All items were correct as well! Made breakfast so much easier and it was better than the same old drive thru food.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great service and food, everytime
- Rating 3.08/21/18For the most part, it's an enjoyable and easy process, but every time I do an online order, there is always something wrong when I check it.
- Rating 5.07/18/18Great service, Great food!!!
- Rating 2.05/7/18Online Ordering Needs Overhauled. We left specific institutions with our order which were ignored. We got to the store to pick it up and had to wait an additional 20 mins to remake our food. We tried to address our concerns with the manager and she lacked emphathy and blamed it on the receipt being too short. We were left desiring more from the online service and the management team, given it was our first attempt at it. We will not use the online ordering service again! I gave the review two starts instead of one because we like the brand and food offerings. Please consider educating the management team on taking care of the customer, it is a vital part of what separates companies in this fierce competitive environment. We will think twice about returning to the New Ken location.
- Rating 1.04/10/18order was all messed up.
- Rating 2.03/19/18I am disappointed that online ordering does not allow you to use coupons, pay upon pick up or use gift cards. Also, we ordered 3 meals and I had paid extra for tortillas with one of them. When I first arrived, the one meal wasn't even in the bag and once I got home I realized they forgot the tortillas that I paid for. Overall a disappointing take out experience and the only other time I did take out, they forgot items as well. Think I will stick to dine in only when it comes to this Denny's. At least the food we did receive tasted good.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Not the best experience. My family loves Denny's and food always been great with each order maybe a mistake here and there with things forgotten but this time the food was HORRIBLE. Had it been the first time we ate at Denny's we would not of returned. Several items were not fully cooked just enough to be done but not up to the par and Standards we hold Denny's to. We will still eat at Denny's but will be awhile due to not being happy with how things came out. For example the red potatoes were still semi hard and not even crispy! Ordered extra mushrooms in the omelette and they threw them in with the potatoes instead. Said omelette was the worst that ever came out of your kitchens. Each and every bit of the food just wasn't what it normally is.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Great food and service
- Rating 2.03/6/18The food was good, but the order was placed online and not accurate when I got there to pick it up. I ordered the turkey club and chose the customize option and chose the sour dough bread instead of the 7 grain and the bread was wrong. I also asked for a side of brown gravy in the comments and they did not have that in the bag so I had to wait for them to fix the sandwich and add the gravy which in turn made the rest of the food ordered cold. This was my 2nd online order and the same issue happened on the first order as it did on this one.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Was ready and waiting!
food was almost hot when I got home but that is how pancakes go when you order them for takeout!
- Rating 3.012/20/17We got take out. The food was cold. My son's pancakes were burnt. My daughter did not get the strawberry topping for her pancakes. My other son and I did not get the condiments on our sandwiches. And my husband's Bourbon Bacon Burger had no bacon on it. I will never do take out again!!
- Rating 4.012/13/17App is easy to use, and food was coming out of the kitchen as I walked in to pick it up. Wasn't as hot as I would've expected, and I live 1 block away from the location, so I know it wasn't due to my travel. Might be better if foil lined containers were used instead of the plastic, just a suggestion... All else was great, including the taste of my food, will definitely be using this service again.
- Rating 3.09/19/17Normally I love the food I get and specially the omelets. Due to diet restrictions my wife is limited on what she can eat. This is first time we weren't pleased with our order. It tasted off from the awesome quality that we're used to from Denny's.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Was a late night run after a medical trip and family didn't feel up to cooking. Thank you for the awesome meal. We all enjoyed it and highly recommend.
- Rating 4.08/28/17Good food. Was short of a couple items I ordered so I had to wait.
- Rating 3.08/12/17I didn't receive all of my items.and didn't realize until i got home