Denny's de Greentree Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Greentree Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Greentree Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/19/18GOOD SERVICE
- Rating 5.012/18/18Excellent service, ingenious packaging and great delivery.
- Rating 4.012/18/18They forgot to include the turkey bacon that I ordered. Otherwise, food was good.
- Rating 5.012/13/18I !ove Denny's food. Thought it would be great that they deliver. Forget it, they use door dash, who never showed up to deliver the food. Finally after waiting 2 hours after the food should of been delivered Denny's
agreed to cancel the order. stated that they have been having trouble with their deliveries with door dash. My question is why use them? Answer was Corporate wants to use them. Oh well their loss won't order from them again. Denny's should consider this: word of mouth is very powerful! Someone needs to wake up here. But if corporate won't listen to their own employees, surely they are not gonna listen to anyone.
- Rating 2.011/29/18Turkey portions ample and tasty. Some of the sides were only enough for 1 or 2 people (there were 4 of us and we understand what a standard portion size is). Potatoes were runny and scant. Very convenient not to have to cook, however. Might do it again but would check portion sizes before leaving the restaurant.
- Rating 4.011/28/18Didn't get stuffing with my Turkey dinner
- Rating 2.010/30/18I wanted to place an order over the phone so when I called a girl put me on hold and never got back on the phone. I waited on hold for about five minutes and then hung up. I then tried calling back for the next half an hour for a total of 18 times and the phone always had a busy signal. I figured out how to do an online order and when I got to Denny’s I let them know that I was inconvenienced trying to place an order over the phone and it was a constant busy signal. No one cared and then one girl checked the phone and said ‘oops someone must have left the phone off the hook’ I feel like I should have gotten a discount or a piece of pie or something for my inconvenience.
- Rating 4.010/17/18This visit was a little unorganized. Staff appeared short and was frustrated.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Very good delivery experience. All items received. Food was fairly warm as well. Will definitely do online delivery again!
- Rating 5.07/19/18Order was delivered timely and still warm. Order was correct as well.
- Rating 1.07/17/18I was waiting along time for my food
- Rating 5.07/11/18The wife an I order the same thing every time the berry pancake special. Its always good an service is fast..
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love the food great value
- Rating 5.06/28/18I enjoyed the DOD because I didn’t have to cook. The food was ready on time and delicious.
I would like it if the paying the tip online was fixed, and other than that everything was up to par.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Thanks
- Rating 1.06/26/18So I go to this Denny's a lot with my husband. I also ordered from them on Grubhub with no problems. This review is about this experience. I would give them 5 stars for my typical experience. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries, chocolate ice cream fudge sunday, and a diet soda.
Lets start with the delivery guy. He called my phone and hung up after 2 rings, before I could pick up. It took me a second to figure out that maybe it was the delivery guy and I ran downstairs to meet him. When he handed me food he immediately started off. I asked him about my drink. He told me he didn't know. He kept walking and I was able to stop him and ask about my drink again. He told me he didn't get one for me. No apology.
I go inside and hand my husband his burger and take out my ice cream Sunday to find that it was not chocolate. It was Vanilla. I decide to call the store and after trying every few minutes I got through and spoke to a apologetic women. She told me I would hear from the manager the next day. That day has passed.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My order was incorrect, my lava cake was over done, and we were sick after eating.
- Rating 1.01/31/18The store itself did a good job. However Denny's did not honor the promotion. I downloaded app and place an online order for pickup, but Denny's Co. did not provide me with my free breakfast smile or breakfast slam like the promotion said. Very disappointed. I contacted guest relations no one there could help me no one was able to contact my local Denny's to let them know what the problem is, or that I am entitled to a free breakfast slam. Customer care was not able to reissue me the coupon. It was inside my app under my offers but then it disappeared. I was told that Denny's app was having a glitch but I had planned on going there for lunch and using my free meal ended up having to pay out of pocket at Eat'n Park. Still waiting for the free breakfast coupon that I earned... I feel like I was tricked.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food and service!
- Rating 5.012/17/17The wait staff was excellent!! Would definitely go back.