Denny's Greentree Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Greentree Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Greentree Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/17/18I was waiting along time for my food
- Rating 5.07/11/18The wife an I order the same thing every time the berry pancake special. Its always good an service is fast..
- Rating 5.07/3/18Love the food great value
- Rating 5.06/28/18I enjoyed the DOD because I didn’t have to cook. The food was ready on time and delicious.
I would like it if the paying the tip online was fixed, and other than that everything was up to par.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Thanks
- Rating 1.06/26/18So I go to this Denny's a lot with my husband. I also ordered from them on Grubhub with no problems. This review is about this experience. I would give them 5 stars for my typical experience. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries, chocolate ice cream fudge sunday, and a diet soda.
Lets start with the delivery guy. He called my phone and hung up after 2 rings, before I could pick up. It took me a second to figure out that maybe it was the delivery guy and I ran downstairs to meet him. When he handed me food he immediately started off. I asked him about my drink. He told me he didn't know. He kept walking and I was able to stop him and ask about my drink again. He told me he didn't get one for me. No apology.
I go inside and hand my husband his burger and take out my ice cream Sunday to find that it was not chocolate. It was Vanilla. I decide to call the store and after trying every few minutes I got through and spoke to a apologetic women. She told me I would hear from the manager the next day. That day has passed.
- Rating 2.03/6/18My order was incorrect, my lava cake was over done, and we were sick after eating.
- Rating 1.01/31/18The store itself did a good job. However Denny's did not honor the promotion. I downloaded app and place an online order for pickup, but Denny's Co. did not provide me with my free breakfast smile or breakfast slam like the promotion said. Very disappointed. I contacted guest relations no one there could help me no one was able to contact my local Denny's to let them know what the problem is, or that I am entitled to a free breakfast slam. Customer care was not able to reissue me the coupon. It was inside my app under my offers but then it disappeared. I was told that Denny's app was having a glitch but I had planned on going there for lunch and using my free meal ended up having to pay out of pocket at Eat'n Park. Still waiting for the free breakfast coupon that I earned... I feel like I was tricked.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food and service!
- Rating 5.012/17/17The wait staff was excellent!! Would definitely go back.
- Rating 5.012/13/17I have absolutely nothing bad to say! Everything was perfect!! We were greeted at the door upon entering and were seated immediately! The server was quick and efficient with a great and positive attitude.
- Rating 3.012/12/17We visit your Denny's because of the value and service. But we don' t visit that much, because i eat glutten free and like to have french frys with my hamburger.But because you won't get a designated fryer i go somewhere else to get what if want i would Appreciate you considering getting one for your gluten free customers than you Rita H
- Rating 5.09/19/17I have consistently had good service and food at this location. Recently I used the online ordering for the first time. The app was easy to navigate and my order was ready when I arrived. My ONLY complaint is the serving size of the zucchini/squash is WAY too small compared to the serving size of every other entrée, side or appetizer on the menu.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Easy to order with my gift card.. food was ready upon pick-up