Denny's Hartford Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Hartford Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Lunes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Hartford Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/23/18I submitted an online order around 3:30 in the morning...my order was supposed to be ready at 3:50. I got there around 4 in the morning...but my order was not ready I waited until 4:30 for my order to be completed. In the process of waiting, the hostess was very informative I letting me know what was going on with my order. It was a Saturday/Sunday morning. The kitchen was backed up. I wish I knew the hostess’s name because she was very kind and gave me a coupon for the next time I was in. I would give this place a 5 star but since I waited an additional 30minutes it gets a 4 star. Needless to say, maybe Saturday night/Sunday morning isn’t the best time to order lol lesson learned.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Pancakes was good
- Rating 4.012/12/17Great meal and great service
- Rating 4.010/10/17Ordering online and everything was easy. I would suggest allowing a tipping option to the payment screen if paying by credit card.
- Rating 1.010/2/17Food was cold when I picked it up. Asked for syrup and ketchup and there was none in the bag.
- Rating 4.010/2/17They need to work on making a food a little more better the service is great the people are great that's all they need to do is just work on making a food other than more better cuz of Pancakes didn't come out right or some other food don't come out right so they need to work on that rather than that good food you don't physically good food
- Rating 3.08/29/17I ordered breakfast online. When i picked up my order, 2 waitresses started to argue about which one was doing most of the work. Apparently they were both too busy to wait on me which took less than 10 seconds.
I ordered an omelette which wasn't the greatest but it was edible
- Rating 5.08/17/17Online order was quick. Very satisfied !