Denny's Wade Hampton
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Wade Hampton
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Wade Hampton
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/11/18I really enjoy coming to this restaurant.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Food was good. However, waited too long to be helped to get to go order, especially since not busy.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Food was prepared in a timely manner as usual, but my pancakes and potatoes were overcooked. Very disappointed this time around.
- Rating 5.02/20/18My online order went smoothly. I gave additional time to pick up the order as I have found that when I visit this location and eat in the restaurant, it takes quite a bit of time for food to be prepared and served. I only had to wait for about 6 minutes to receive my to-go order. The food was hot and tasty.
- Rating 4.01/31/18Good service. Staff is nice. Tables could be cleaner.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I paid for online was stew beef for 1050 ir simething close to that and it was plain boring like a sample
- Rating 5.01/23/18I order on the go regularly here and I usually never run into trouble. They get an excellent rating form me.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Horrible service they didn't answer the phone so we ordered online by the time we got there they didn't even know the order has been placed after the website said that it was going to be ready at 3 a.m.
- Rating 2.01/17/18If you’re ordering takeout online, do not pay extra for special items! Want bacon on your burger? They’ll charge you .99 cents for it, but over half the time you won’t actually get it. Same thing with adding cheese to your scrambled eggs, or anything else. I’ve never eaten inside the restaurant, maybe that’s better, but trust me, the takeout rips me off almost every time!
- Rating 2.01/9/18we did not get drink that was included. My wife an I did not enjoy the meal .actually gave most to my Boxer Puppy. he loved it
- Rating 5.012/27/17When i arrived the food was at the front desk as i had expected and was ready for me to pick up. The staff were very friendly and greeted me with smiles and went over the order with me to make sure everything was correct before i left. The food was delicious and everyone that ate told me how much they enjoyed the meal. The "free" pumpkin pie was also excellent and much appreciated!
- Rating 1.012/19/17i ordered online food was 30 plus dollars got it home very cold and not even tasteful not good quality noy happy want a refund
- Rating 1.010/31/17I did go to Denny’s the other day and it was enjoyable but the email said “Alan” and it brought up a Denny’s in Greenville, SC.
- Rating 4.010/17/17They have really picked up the slack from the previous regime. Keep up the good work!
- Rating 5.09/19/17I thoroughly enjoy visiting the new Denny's. They have completely revamped the atmosphere and they have increased the quality of their food.
- Rating 1.08/17/17ordered online. it said order will be ready in 20 minutes. I ubered to Denny's to grab my order as I can not drive due to a disability. I got there 25 minutes after order was placed, knowing it could be a few minutes if they were busy. my food wasn't ready. I had to wait an additional 10-15 mins before the hostess brought my order. get home which is literally under 2 miles away and all 3 meals were cold. i was anxious to eat Denny's as this store was doing a remodel which felt like it took forever because I would order late night on a regular basis, loved the remodel but very dissatisfied with the food and service. a $28 waste.