Denny's Wade Hampton
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Wade Hampton
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Wade Hampton
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/11/18We have done the online ordering several times and it is never ready when it is suppose to be, you may want to up the timing.
- Rating 3.08/17/18Love it here
- Rating 5.07/3/18Order was ready when I arrived. I was greeted quickly by staff. This was the first time in a very long time that I saw more than 1 employee at the front working at cash register and greeting customers. Hope this continues.
- Rating 3.04/9/18The food was fine. I purchased mine online because I know how slow it can be to get served at this restaurant. Due to the "argument" going on between an employee and the kitchen staff, I noticed at least one family leaving the restaurant while I was waiting for my pickup order. Another family left after they realized that there was no one waiting to greet them and put their names on a seating list. I know this restaurant gets busy, but it appears that there is a management problem at this location.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I ordered on the website. What i ordered was apparently no longer on the menu. rather than call me to let me know, they waited till i got there and stood for 15 minutes waiting on someone to greet me. but, even then instead of refunding and asking me to order something new, they "hunted and scraped together some pieces". my Prime Rib Philly Melt was mostly cheese and mushroom. i think there may have been meat on it .. not sure. though during this time i saw a couple talk in, wait to be seated, and leave after no one spoke to them for 10 minutes. two different tables sent someone up to hunt for a server to at least take a drink order after they were seated for a while holding menus. in short it looked like an online order that contained items no longer on the menu shut down the place for a while. the end result, a very bad meal (the rest was cold before they hacked together a melt), a restaurant full of unhappy customers, and ~45 minutes of me waiting for an order i placed 20 minutes before i got there. someone (just one person) needed to take charge ... or that place is way under staffed. I will not be returning .. that was a total waste of my money
- Rating 5.03/28/18The smoothie was delicious and the servers and staff were friendly and helpful!
- Rating 1.03/20/18Terrible experience. My online order was promised to be ready in 20 minutes after the order was placed, but it turned into 45 minutes.
- Rating 4.03/11/18I really enjoy coming to this restaurant.
- Rating 4.03/6/18Food was good. However, waited too long to be helped to get to go order, especially since not busy.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Food was prepared in a timely manner as usual, but my pancakes and potatoes were overcooked. Very disappointed this time around.
- Rating 5.02/20/18My online order went smoothly. I gave additional time to pick up the order as I have found that when I visit this location and eat in the restaurant, it takes quite a bit of time for food to be prepared and served. I only had to wait for about 6 minutes to receive my to-go order. The food was hot and tasty.
- Rating 4.01/31/18Good service. Staff is nice. Tables could be cleaner.
- Rating 1.01/30/18I paid for online was stew beef for 1050 ir simething close to that and it was plain boring like a sample
- Rating 5.01/23/18I order on the go regularly here and I usually never run into trouble. They get an excellent rating form me.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Horrible service they didn't answer the phone so we ordered online by the time we got there they didn't even know the order has been placed after the website said that it was going to be ready at 3 a.m.
- Rating 2.01/17/18If you’re ordering takeout online, do not pay extra for special items! Want bacon on your burger? They’ll charge you .99 cents for it, but over half the time you won’t actually get it. Same thing with adding cheese to your scrambled eggs, or anything else. I’ve never eaten inside the restaurant, maybe that’s better, but trust me, the takeout rips me off almost every time!
- Rating 2.01/9/18we did not get drink that was included. My wife an I did not enjoy the meal .actually gave most to my Boxer Puppy. he loved it
- Rating 5.012/27/17When i arrived the food was at the front desk as i had expected and was ready for me to pick up. The staff were very friendly and greeted me with smiles and went over the order with me to make sure everything was correct before i left. The food was delicious and everyone that ate told me how much they enjoyed the meal. The "free" pumpkin pie was also excellent and much appreciated!
- Rating 1.012/19/17i ordered online food was 30 plus dollars got it home very cold and not even tasteful not good quality noy happy want a refund
- Rating 1.010/31/17I did go to Denny’s the other day and it was enjoyable but the email said “Alan” and it brought up a Denny’s in Greenville, SC.