Denny's Loyola Drive
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Loyola Drive
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Loyola Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/21/18I have been a frequent patron of this location since it opened a couple years ago. However; I won't be returning to this location until I some kind of satisfaction for poor customer service. I as many others have started using our technology and utilizing it when ordering or making purchases online. My last visit I planned on using your Dennys app as I have numerous times before, what I don't understand is this location promotes the app. This location has all kind of POP posters and flyers used to suggest this process as so many other businesses are doing. When using the app to make my purchase I was unable to purchase the suggested meal at the price listed on the app. I called the store to speak to a manager, which by the way was very very rude!!! As, I got the manager on the phone I explained the difficulty in making my purchase and she told me they do not honor any app prices. I questioned why if they were promoting the use of the app. She told me she knew nothing of the app and it wasn't important to her. I suggested downloading the app so she would be better informed to assist other customers and she said didn't have to be worried about the app, because when she walks in to work she orders her meals and she doesn't have any issues and she had no desire to know what was suggested on the app. I was appalled at her attitude and very upset with her demeanor toward me. I was actually flabbergasted to say the least. I did make my family's meal purchase and I did pick it up but it will be my last time. There are many many businesses that will appreciate my money and my patronage.
- Rating 5.07/28/18good service
- Rating 5.07/11/18Friendly staff
- Rating 1.04/10/18I usually go there at least once a week. This last time was not as good as usual. Had to wait for an additional 40 minutes for my food that I ordered online. It seemed liked everybody was waiting for their food longer then expected. It was almost like they only had 1 cook in the kitchen. Some people actually cancelled their orders. Will try again butnif happens again I will not be back.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Best pancakes in town, Great service
- Rating 4.01/18/18I love this Denny’s. The manager lady is amazing. Always makes sure i got my extra sauce and i am happy. Only think id say is i shouldnt have to order extra sauce for my spaghetti lol make it more sauceyy
- Rating 3.01/2/18I ordered breakfast for my family, and picked it up it was ready in a timely manor. Once I got home, and started unpacking the bags I was missing a Grand Slam Breakfast. I had to drive all the way back to get the order corrected. They made the other Slam within ten minutes, and did apologize. I appreciated the quick reaction in getting me taken care of, and out the door. I wish they would have taken the same action to make sure it was packed up right from the beginning, but things happen. If not for that slight snafu they would have gotten five stars. Not sure why it is showing a Denny’s in Florida? It was a Denny’s in Northern California? The Denny’s was on Lanai Dr in San Jose.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I have been here a few times and have recieved Well above average service
Food nice and hot
Waitress polite and professional
- Rating 1.08/17/17Very disappointed this time