Denny's de Ashley Phosphate Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Ashley Phosphate Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Ashley Phosphate Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.02/20/19Didn't received everything on my order. Toast was left out. No butter for pancakes or French toast. It was cold.Response from Denny's2/27/19Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.012/18/18I thank you for your excellent service !!!!! Please keep Danny's in Charleston SC because I would hate to go anywhere else!!!!!
- Rating 5.012/4/18I love the food, prices, and service. Consistently great every time!
- Rating 1.011/28/18Every time I place a to go order at this location, there is a problem. This time, I placed an order for 2 milkshakes and 2 desserts along with an order of mozz sticks. I was told 20 mins it would be ready. When I get there, my mozz sticks are the only thing done. They don't have the one flavor of milkshake that we ordered or about 3 others. So instead of calling me to advise and still have it ready when I get there they wait until I get there to tell me. I finally tell the girl to give me 2 Oreo milkshakes. She now starts my order.While I am waiting, the staff are so unorganized that the waiter working and the waitress are practically tripping over each other and having to remake things. 25 minutes later she hands me my order, to include cold mozz sticks and short 1 milkshake! Then had the nerve to get an attitude with me because she didnt read the ticket right???? It's like they do not value online customers because they most likely get a tip when, in reality, if service is good enough I would tip. NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVER GO HERE AGAIN OR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE ELSE!!!!Response from Denny's12/4/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email email@example.com
- Rating 1.010/25/18The order we had our pancakes weren’t fully cooked & the toast we’ve ordered wasn’t put with our food either . We tried calling to let our server know since we did the online ordering but the phone was always busy . Food is always great here but this time something was super different , I’m not upset because I understand you guys had a food rush .
- Rating 5.09/11/18Food was great!
- Rating 1.08/9/18I've never been here in my life. My Email got about 20 requests to review this place.
Somebody needs to get fired. 'Especially the designer of your app.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Meat was not well done as requested.Response from Denny's7/27/18Thank you for your concerns regarding our Denny's restaurant. We apologize for the lack of good customer service you received and appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you experience quality customer satisfaction that we strive to provide. As a customer you are important to us and we want to ensure that your future visits are enjoyable. Please send your name and mailing address to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 2.02/28/18Ordered online and picked up. The eggs were scrambled too hard and they were dry. They also forgot to give me the two drinks that came with my order. Wasn't very happy when my husband brought it back home.
- Rating 5.010/31/17Love the new app! Very helpful for here in the office with employees ordering food for lunch plans. Associates seem to be really on it.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I've had very good experiences at Denny's but not the last time. It seems there was no quality control in the kitchen and had I been dining in instead of picking up take out my meal would have gone back to the kitchen. Is it too much to ask for a consistent quality level? They get 2 stars because the fries were good. The burger should have never left their kitchen.