Denny's E 3rd St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 3rd St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 3rd St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/27/18We have used Dennys online ordering for dinner for 7 of the last 13 days. The food has been great, the online ordering and healthy options have been awesome. The reason I can't give 5 stars is because they are really understaffed. Every time I go in (between 6:30 and 7:30 pm) they are busy but only have 1 or 2 waitresses that always look really stressed. When customers come in they have to wait a long time to be seated or even acknowledged. I saw one couple walk out as I waited for my order. One time I had ordered my dinner to be ready at 7:30 but it wasn't prepared yet. Thirty minutes later I asked about it and it was sitting on the cooks place, but they had been too busy to notice. But every other time our order was ready when expected. I learned to check the contents before I left because I got home with a missing side a couple of times.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I love that I can order from Dennys online and then pick it up in 20" (or a time that I specify later in the day). It's been very very convenient while we are working away from home and want food ready for us when we are ready to eat. We also really appreciate the Fit Fare offerings, and that each item online has the nutrition information that adjusts if we customize the order. Also appreciate that we can customize the sides on many dishes.
- Rating 5.01/9/18food was fast, ready when I was,(before the online mentioned 20 minutes pick up time)
french fries hot ( I hate cold fries) and American cheese, (which isn't cheese) was replaced with cheddar(real cheese) just like i asked- so I've been back since for several other take out items and will return probably more often then is healthy for me
- Rating 1.012/19/17I sent my brother to pick up my online order they had no ideal I ordered it so it wasn't ready I told him to just get my money refunded so they still sent the food and the grits was horrible so water down and not to mention the food was cold
- Rating 1.012/18/17Food was not ready in the time the app told me it would be and when food was not warm. Turns out incompetent staff can’t read and told me my food was not ready but it actually was just sitting there in regular plates and when the one waitress that does her job realized the food was just sitting there she got it all together but it was cold. Lesson learned not to use app again or order pick up
- Rating 2.012/12/17Purchased a pick up order. It was cold because it was sitting in the window when we got there and took forever to package the order. The free pie was not included. When we noticed no pie we were told to call back in the morning to speak with a manager. Still no pie!
- Rating 4.09/1/17.
- Rating 3.08/17/17The food is good here but the staff need to get off there back side and do something. Every time I make a to go order they always, ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING!!! My fiancée went to pick the food up for us and they were so rude to her. A person (not an employe finally offered to help my fiancée b/c they saw her just standing there and not being helped. They were not busy at all. One lady asked if she had been helped and she said no well the lady didn't say anything to anybody and just waited on the people at there table. Also her food was not prepared correctly. I have ate there several times and it's really hard to say if I'm going back or not.