Denny's de E 3rd St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de E 3rd St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de E 3rd St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.012/19/18It would have been five stars but they forgot some of the stuff for my husbands order
- Rating 5.011/6/18Best service
- Rating 2.09/11/18Ordered a to-go there, said it’d take 20, I have em 30. Once I showed up the food still wasn’t ready, they were busy. I understand, but I waited another 30-45 minutes and then no one talked to me so I asked if it was ready. He said oh yeah! Then packed it all up. I tipped well cause he even helped in the first place. Then when I got home 5-10 mins away, the food was ice cold. I had to microwave it. Guess it was ready but no one packed it up at all? Was very disappointed.
- Rating 1.09/5/18I have ordered many times online for pick up but this time they did not read my order and it was full of meat...I am a vegetarian!!! I had no idea there was meat in my food until I was about to eat. This is completely unacceptable as I made it clear in my order that there was to be no meat. I did not have time for them to remake my food so I paid $20 for food that had been contaminated with meat. I am extremely unhappy and have not been back and don’t know when or if I can trust Denny’s with my order now.
- Rating 3.02/27/18We have used Dennys online ordering for dinner for 7 of the last 13 days. The food has been great, the online ordering and healthy options have been awesome. The reason I can't give 5 stars is because they are really understaffed. Every time I go in (between 6:30 and 7:30 pm) they are busy but only have 1 or 2 waitresses that always look really stressed. When customers come in they have to wait a long time to be seated or even acknowledged. I saw one couple walk out as I waited for my order. One time I had ordered my dinner to be ready at 7:30 but it wasn't prepared yet. Thirty minutes later I asked about it and it was sitting on the cooks place, but they had been too busy to notice. But every other time our order was ready when expected. I learned to check the contents before I left because I got home with a missing side a couple of times.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I love that I can order from Dennys online and then pick it up in 20" (or a time that I specify later in the day). It's been very very convenient while we are working away from home and want food ready for us when we are ready to eat. We also really appreciate the Fit Fare offerings, and that each item online has the nutrition information that adjusts if we customize the order. Also appreciate that we can customize the sides on many dishes.
- Rating 5.01/9/18food was fast, ready when I was,(before the online mentioned 20 minutes pick up time)
french fries hot ( I hate cold fries) and American cheese, (which isn't cheese) was replaced with cheddar(real cheese) just like i asked- so I've been back since for several other take out items and will return probably more often then is healthy for me
- Rating 1.012/19/17I sent my brother to pick up my online order they had no ideal I ordered it so it wasn't ready I told him to just get my money refunded so they still sent the food and the grits was horrible so water down and not to mention the food was cold
- Rating 1.012/18/17Food was not ready in the time the app told me it would be and when food was not warm. Turns out incompetent staff can’t read and told me my food was not ready but it actually was just sitting there in regular plates and when the one waitress that does her job realized the food was just sitting there she got it all together but it was cold. Lesson learned not to use app again or order pick up
- Rating 2.012/12/17Purchased a pick up order. It was cold because it was sitting in the window when we got there and took forever to package the order. The free pie was not included. When we noticed no pie we were told to call back in the morning to speak with a manager. Still no pie!
- Rating 4.09/1/17.
- Rating 3.08/17/17The food is good here but the staff need to get off there back side and do something. Every time I make a to go order they always, ALWAYS FORGET SOMETHING!!! My fiancée went to pick the food up for us and they were so rude to her. A person (not an employe finally offered to help my fiancée b/c they saw her just standing there and not being helped. They were not busy at all. One lady asked if she had been helped and she said no well the lady didn't say anything to anybody and just waited on the people at there table. Also her food was not prepared correctly. I have ate there several times and it's really hard to say if I'm going back or not.