Denny's N Expressway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Expressway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Expressway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/12/18Great food, great staff. Especially the night shift!
- Rating 4.03/19/18Food is always good in flavor but at times the food is cold.
- Rating 2.03/14/18the food is so bad chicken and vegetable still cold. Salad is not good sorry I can't accept this time at all thank you.
- Rating 1.02/20/18Service was terrible, I placed my order online and still had to wait around 25 minutes past the pick up time. Two of the three orders were not what was ordered and I decided the manager was so confused it was not worth going back or even calling.
- Rating 5.01/23/18the food is good and ready when I a drive thank you for easy to me.
- Rating 1.01/11/18My experience at this Denny’s location was by far the worst experience I have had with any pick-up order from any restaurant in my life. I will never order from this restaurant chain again (I was beginning to enjoy your in-app services, being a new customer with four past orders in the last month) and am glad I was only visiting family at this location. The working-manager/manager “Beatrize Hernandez” was robustly rude over the situation. The online order I made was NOT ready for pick-up, had to be ordered at-location, where I waited for over 10 minutes for my orders, and where B. Hernandez unapologetically served me the food, and responded to my complaint with no resolution other than to provide her with my name and phone number in exchange for a meal coupon that she apparently “ran out of.” Are these coupons being gifted away or something? B. Hernandez was a hostile and malicious-acting woman, I did not feel safe providing her with any of my personal information. I will be glad to provide as much of my future time in any follow-up communications your customer care department may want to have with me because I believe it is absolutely necessary to disclose my experience over this manager and the issue I had during this particular evening. There is camera footage to confirm my wait and the woman’s unwillingness to help.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Yummy!!
- Rating 1.01/3/18I know I was coming on a holiday, but as the saying goes "I was not a happy camper" as far as my order was concerned. I placed my order online at 3:45pm. When I arrived at the Medford location my order was not even ready. I arrived at 4:15pm. I had to wait until 4:45pm to get my order. I was not happy with the time it took. Due to the fact that I had to be at Son's work at 5pm to pick him up, I did not check the meal, I had to rush to get there. When we got home the meal was completely cold, The Cranberry Sauce was not included. There was barely any gravy on the mashed potatoes, and you would have to use a magnifying glass to find the dressing, It looked like it had been spread on the dish. I normally would not say anything, but I was really disappointed in what we got for a family holiday meal. I know the people work harder on holidays and I appreciate that they give up their time with family, bur this was the worst meal that I have gotten from a Denny's in my life. I am a 67 yr old woman, who needed a holiday break. I am so sorry to have to complain like this, because I have loved going to Denny's all my life.
Thank You, Tyla L. Jones - Medford, OR.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Just wish there was an option to pay at restaurant for online orders.
- Rating 5.012/27/17the food very excellent and when the time pick up the food is ready for to go. I like to order online because very easy and quickly thank you for service.
- Rating 5.012/6/17Everything was great. thank you
- Rating 3.09/19/17Everything was great except for the eggs. I ordered over medium eggs and they were really runny more like over easy.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Great convenience and I look forward to a delivery option.