Denny's de Highway 290
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Highway 290
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Highway 290
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/4/18Placed an order online and it was wrong. I didn't realize it until I got home and it was too late. My salmon was also dry and overcooked.
- Rating 1.011/14/18First time ever ordering online and they got my order wrong. Manager tried to make better by offering me to correct the order but I was press on time and couldn’t wait any longer. The whole reason I preorder is because I was in a hurry and needed it to be in and out.
Order was waiting for me but nobody took the time to check if it was correct.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I chose delivery as it was an option online. I then find out that this location doesn't deliver and won't cancel my order. I was still charged and no food. Very misleading, and I would like a refund.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great food and service
- Rating 5.08/21/18First there was the online ordering. That made life simple and easy. Now they deliver. It can't get any easier. Same great Denny's food, delivered right to your door.
- Rating 5.03/27/18How simple can it be. Get online, order breakfast, drive to Denny's, pick up the food. Drive home, enjoy. Always the same Denny's quality and pricing.
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love the service and food at this Denny's. The food is served quickly. When dining here, Im always asked if I need anything. The coffee is good. If I want to substitute an item ,or ,leave an item out of my order it is acceptable.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Whether I order online or in the store, I get greeted by happy very helpful people. The food is always great. Love this place for a good cheep breakfast.
- Rating 3.02/27/18They forgot my milkshake, then didn't answer the phone. Paid for it and never received it.
- Rating 4.02/23/18Food was ready on time and hot. My only complaint is that I could not order a side of Hash browns. There was no option when ordering.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Just finished ordering on the app and my husband was there saying it's ready! They can substitute red potatoes for home fries .What I really love, is,Danny's can make two eggs over medium,not runny or hard! Excellent
- Rating 1.02/20/18I used to online order and my food wasn't ready when I got there 45 minutes later. They did not even take it off of the front register so they can send it to the back they gave me a free orange juice. But I will not use Denny's again I guess I will have to go to the Waffle House
- Rating 1.02/20/18A terrible experience all around
- Rating 5.01/30/18Pickup online order & counter lady convinced us of more lol. Was very nice & made our visit pleasant. We have sit-in before & Carlos is our best waiter
- Rating 2.01/30/18The people in Dennys were great! The app however was not as friendly! I couldn’t select items when ordering my grand slam. I wanted to order one order of eggs and on Wednesday of egg whites .... you can’t select an item twice on the menu because once selected once it mutes out. In addition selecting a dennys along my route on my road trip was a little complex. It gave me the option of dennys close to my current location, which is typically the case. I wanted one down the road a little farther so they could prepare it and have it ready as I came by that area driving. The app didn’t like that. I eventually got it to let me select the dennys I wanted but not until it was within the 5 closest dennys to me. Overall, great service in store but the app needs work. I also was offered a free grand slam if I ordered with the app and I never received one. 😏
- Rating 5.01/23/18How easy can it get. Log onto the Denny’s website, order the food you want, and it will be ready by the time you get there. Great Denny’s food, great service.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Service sucked, no other way i could put it. Placed an order for pickup. I arrived 10 minutes after my pickup time then sat for 25 minutes. I ask the girl about my order and she said its coming. Then she proceeded to place half the order on the counter undercover and walks away. I ask if that was my order and they stated yes. So i said it hs been just sitting there ready. She brings it over to come to find everything was ice cold. Then told them i wanted a refund which took another 15 minutes to come to find out i was double charged. Not refunded. What a joke one and a LNG hours of my time wasted and to just go and eat at wawa.
- Rating 1.012/12/17Cypress Denny’s off of 290
Never checks their online orders
I did an online order there twice and when I got there at the time I was supposed to pick it up....they did not know the order was on their computer...
therefore I had to wait 35 mins for the order to be prepared! What’s the purpose of making an online order if you still have to wait for it to be prepared?
I paid 30$ for my food online but was only given one item and the cashier said she was new so she had no idea about the online promotion ....I asked her why don’t she ask her manager for clarification on things! No one wants to spend 30$ dollars to get the wrong order...then have to wait an additional 30+ mins to get it re-done!!
I will not be going back!
- Rating 4.08/22/17Got my order wrong and by the time I got home i was too tired to go back 😩
- Rating 3.08/21/17Didn't get the correct sandwich we ordered, waited 10 minutes in the restaurant on our order. But, thefood was good!