Denny's de Skillman Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Skillman Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Skillman Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.010/26/18Everything is always great when I order from here and the staff is amazingly helpful.
- Rating 1.010/16/18This was the worst experience ever! I ordered online and no one could give me Information about my order. Management didn’t have a grip on the workers. I was there waiting an extra 10 minutes for my order that was supposed to be ready at 10:07am but didn’t receive it until 10:17am. One waitress told me I had orders in front of me and you’ll just have to wait. It didn’t matter to her that I made a online order. Will never visit this Denny’s ever again!
- Rating 1.08/29/18I placed an order online and when I arrived no one was up front 2 mins later someone told me someone would be with me after walking by. When 3 people came in after waiting to be seated the manager came up to the front looked at me and told me to give him a moment. He sat the people down them went to back side of the restaurant to fix chairs while I am still standing there. I cam see 3 waitress right in front in the kitchen. NO ONE CAME UP!. At this point I have standing waiting for someone for over 10 mins to address me so I can tell them I am there for an online pick up. Then another couple came in then a waitress comes up and gets ready to seat them and I had to tell her that I am here to pick up my order before she seats someone else. I understand seating dine in customers. However, if you are going to promote pick up orders show the same attention to ALL customers! It was not even busy when I arrived which made the experience even worse!!
- Rating 1.07/16/18Horrible online experience. I want a refund!! Beth went above and beyond to deliver but meal was too late, old, overcooked and salty! Horrible!
- Rating 3.04/4/18Food is good. Restaurant is slways filthy!!!
- Rating 5.04/4/18My food was on time and delicious. The customer service was wonderful.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I made the mistake of deciding to use this location to try the Denny's on Demand for the first time last Saturday 2/24. I ordered my family the breakfast items and our order with drinks came to $42.15 of which $11.01 was a delivery charge. My delivery came within the hour as promised at 10:30am.
HOWEVER, the Uber Carrier forgot ALL OF OUR DRINKS which included 2 coffees and 1 minute maid and 1 apple juice.
So, I called Carla answered. As soon as tried to address the situation with her, she couldn't have passed the phone off quicker. The gentleman who got on the phone wanted to argue that I went through simply cuz I told him the Uber Carrier forgot my drinks. (Denny's tells you on their website, the use an UBER CARRIER ) Apparently the man who got on the Phone didn't realize his own company uses UBER. After several mins of arguing I gave him my order number and he would call me back to let me know when that Uber Carrier could bring the drinks. That call never came. 11:00 am I called them again spoke with who passed me to Michael. He never gave his title and once again when the name of UBER came up he started with the Grubhub bit before I ended it with my order number.
After several mins Michael to said would call me right back. That call never came as at 11:30am one hour after our orders I attempted to call them a third time. For the next 2 hrs NO ONE answered the phone. NO DRINKS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WAY DENNYS ON DEMAND, if this location is involved.
- Rating 3.01/23/18I placed an online order for takeout. It was ready very quickly, and the person who helped me was friendly. The only problem was that I ordered a ham and cheese omlette for my husband, and when I got back to the office with it I realized that they had sent a steak and mushroom omlette without cheese instead. He didn't end up eating much of it, but the rest of our food was good.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was presentable & very delicious
- Rating 5.09/19/17Employee called to verify something on our order, and it was 100% right when we got it. She texted me to let me know there was a small delay, but still got here pretty quickly. She was courteous, polite and professional. I wish I had asked her name (it was Sept 15, about 8pm or so, 9009 Skillman, Dallas location).
- Rating 2.09/6/17The manager didn't know there was an online order. That was his replay to me anyway. The food was not put together when I arrived which was after the 20 min my confirmation screen said it would take for the food to he ready. I stood in the front of the restaurant waiting almost another 15 min for the to put the meals I ordered together
- Rating 3.08/18/17Good food