Denny's Skillman Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Skillman Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Skillman Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/4/18Food is good. Restaurant is slways filthy!!!
- Rating 5.04/4/18My food was on time and delicious. The customer service was wonderful.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I made the mistake of deciding to use this location to try the Denny's on Demand for the first time last Saturday 2/24. I ordered my family the breakfast items and our order with drinks came to $42.15 of which $11.01 was a delivery charge. My delivery came within the hour as promised at 10:30am.
HOWEVER, the Uber Carrier forgot ALL OF OUR DRINKS which included 2 coffees and 1 minute maid and 1 apple juice.
So, I called Carla answered. As soon as tried to address the situation with her, she couldn't have passed the phone off quicker. The gentleman who got on the phone wanted to argue that I went through simply cuz I told him the Uber Carrier forgot my drinks. (Denny's tells you on their website, the use an UBER CARRIER ) Apparently the man who got on the Phone didn't realize his own company uses UBER. After several mins of arguing I gave him my order number and he would call me back to let me know when that Uber Carrier could bring the drinks. That call never came. 11:00 am I called them again spoke with who passed me to Michael. He never gave his title and once again when the name of UBER came up he started with the Grubhub bit before I ended it with my order number.
After several mins Michael to said would call me right back. That call never came as at 11:30am one hour after our orders I attempted to call them a third time. For the next 2 hrs NO ONE answered the phone. NO DRINKS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WAY DENNYS ON DEMAND, if this location is involved.
- Rating 3.01/23/18I placed an online order for takeout. It was ready very quickly, and the person who helped me was friendly. The only problem was that I ordered a ham and cheese omlette for my husband, and when I got back to the office with it I realized that they had sent a steak and mushroom omlette without cheese instead. He didn't end up eating much of it, but the rest of our food was good.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Food was presentable & very delicious
- Rating 5.09/19/17Employee called to verify something on our order, and it was 100% right when we got it. She texted me to let me know there was a small delay, but still got here pretty quickly. She was courteous, polite and professional. I wish I had asked her name (it was Sept 15, about 8pm or so, 9009 Skillman, Dallas location).
- Rating 2.09/6/17The manager didn't know there was an online order. That was his replay to me anyway. The food was not put together when I arrived which was after the 20 min my confirmation screen said it would take for the food to he ready. I stood in the front of the restaurant waiting almost another 15 min for the to put the meals I ordered together
- Rating 3.08/18/17Good food