Denny's Dyer St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Dyer St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Dyer St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent food, great service, relaxing atmosphere--who could ask for more....
- Rating 1.02/27/18This location has terrible customer service, and continues to mess up online orders. I drive out of my way to another location because of the lack of service and correct orders.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service! I placed my order online at 1126. Was there to pick up at 1150. My order couldn't be found. Charles, manager, got involved and checked the back computer and found my order. By now it's 1210. I'm waiting 20 minutes for my food. My food was brought out to me at 1212. However, when i got home my eggs, pancakes, and sausage were cold. If i was gonna wait i would think he would of had my food remade fresh, not given cold food. This is the 2nd time at this location i order online and when i arrive my order can't be found. Where's the convenience in that? The worst part is staff acts unassuming about the entire ordeal. My time is valuable, and if i wanted to pay for bad service i would hope the food would taste good. Very underwhelmed.
- Rating 3.01/2/18The food was great and packed very well. However, I ordered from Denny's because there was a promotion that if you spent over 20.00 and order online you would get a free whole pie by putting in the code FREEPIE. The code did not work and so I ordered the pie and thought that it would be compt when I picked up the order. The staff did not know what I was talking about.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Great service
- Rating 5.010/10/17I ordered breakfast for 9 people. All orders were different. When I arrived, my order was being double checked to make sure it was accurate and then it was neatly packed up for me. They even helped me carry everything to my car.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Awesome service! My sandwich was delicious!
I loved the fact that I can order online and pick it up all in 20 mins. Thank you Dennys. Your my favorite classic diner.