Denny's North Frwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's North Frwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's North Frwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 5.010/30/18Ordered online & picked up 15 min. later. Meal tasted great and was as ordered. Thank you!
- Rating 1.010/3/18Food took too long and when received it was burnt and cold and they forgot something after asking twice to make sure everything was there and right.
- Rating 4.09/10/18The food was great. However, my order was incorrect in only one aspect. I ordered chocolate milk as a treat for myself and my son, but all I received was white milk. With how much I was charged for the beverage, I would think that it would be double-checked before the order was allowed to be taken out for delivery.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Food was great. Delivery was great.
- Rating 5.07/31/18The food was hot and fresh.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great service
- Rating 2.07/11/18Insanely slow service!
- Rating 3.04/9/18Food was great and everything I ordered was in my delivery bag, however no one was assigned or taking responsibility to address carry out orders. I waited seeing waiters pass me left and right and it took the bus boy to ask me if I had been helped to finally get the attention from one of the waiters about my online order. Eventually i had 2 different servers put my order into bags. Thanks to the bus boy for being attentive, but in the future I would strongly encourage have someone assigned to online orders and making sure carry outs are managed (especially considering that online orders from Dennys.com are paid in advance).
- Rating 1.03/26/18Horrible experience. I ordered breakfast for delivery at 8:20. I called the restaurant at 9:30 asking where my food was I was informed that they didn’t deliver. An hour after that my food arrived ice cold. I have already asked for a full refund. No one has responded
- Rating 3.03/8/18I ordered online and when I went to pick it up at the time indicated it wasn't ready. The hostess/waitress didn't know where my order was. She then went back behind the counter and finish putting my order together. It was total chaos in the restaurant.
- Rating 3.02/20/18I typically LOVE Denny's but this location has let me down on numerous occasions. Most recently, my to-go order was missing an orange juice, coffee creamer and sugar, syrup, butter, and utensils.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food tastes great and customer service is usually good and on the spot. I have noticed that other customers may have had issues where their server was not attentive, but i have not had that issue personally. Online ordering is a breeze and i have had no issues. Keep up the great work.
- Rating 5.01/19/18The food experience was very good. The online experience to order via phone app was horrific.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love coming to eat here
- Rating 2.01/17/18We did not receive all of our delivery order that we paid for. We also were not notified that one of the items we ordered with the app was no longer available until the delivery driver arrived with our food.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I have order on the app for pick up as well as dine in. Great place to eat with the family food is always warm when I pick up to go.
- Rating 2.012/12/17The food was even later than the 45- 50 mins we were told. The woman delivering the food was polite & kind. However, when i asked her about how to tip, she gave me long, confusing answer. The food was pretty warm when it arrived, so that was positive. I probably wouldn't order for delivery again as it was just too long when we live less than 10 mins from the restaurant.Response from Denny's12/18/17Hello Scott O, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 3.09/25/17Right now I'm pregnant with severe Morning sickness so I was glad I could together what I could eat. My husband picked it up however my toast wasn't in the order and it was too far for him to go back and get. If it wasn't for that it'd be perfect
- Rating 4.09/19/17breakfast great, sometime they forget to put utensils but overall I love the food and the service.
- Rating 1.09/11/17This was a disappointing visit .I had a online order and waited to leave to go and pick up my order at the time given. When I got to the restaurant they did not receive my order. I had received and confirmation email and it clearly listed the location that I was at. Money was also out of my account showing the order was paid for. After about 5 min of confusion of why the order wasn't at the restaurant they began to cook the order. The staff was really nice about the situation, but over all a Togo order which is supposed to be fast ended up being a 45 min ordeal . One of the ladies said that the system has been messing up alot, really a inconvenience for a customer that is using Togo for the convenience. Disappointed, dont know if I will again.