Denny's Interstate 635
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Interstate 635
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Interstate 635
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18It was awful and this shouldn’t be shocking. I already emailed Denny’s about this but haven’t heard anything back. (Shocking) this is the third time in two weeks I’ve ordered from this store and after this I will never eat at ANY Denny’s ever again. Was disgusting.
- Rating 1.010/25/18It was horrible actually. They didn’t have half my order and when my husband came back to get a refund or get our food replaced they told us to email corporate. WHICH WE DID WITH ZERO RESPONSE. unless this gets corrected I’m never going there again. Ever. The manager wouldn’t even give us her name and didn’t have on a uniform or name tag. It. Was. Horrible. I can’t believe you pet stores like this stay open bc they do not at all care about their customers or their money.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Food turned out good, just didn't receive fruit with my online order. Already sent an email to customer support.
- Rating 3.09/10/18Food was good but service was slow and resturant smelled of mildew.
- Rating 1.07/16/18IT WAS HORRIBLE FOOD NEVER CAME HAD ISSUES IN THE PAST
- Rating 5.07/3/18Very nice front counter service. Order was ready when I arrived after ordering on the app.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Excellent customer service as well as excellent food as always. My experience was fast & professional. Will be coming back for more food as soon as possible
- Rating 3.06/26/18Could not get a recepit for my order. The food was ok, not great.
- Rating 1.06/21/18Just awful! They packaged the to-go order with the soupy pot roast in the top of container (where the holes are) instead of safely inside the container. The night manager told me that they have to put the meat on the top portion of the container, even though it leaked out everywhere. Where is the common sense?!?! They were out of vanilla ice cream for the desserts. They couldn't do a refund in the store (told me I had to do a refund online...which can't be done online.) This store is terrible and getting worse! I will go to the Denny's on I-30 and Broadway from now on.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Sunday employees always have food ready and fresh!! Thanks !!!
- Rating 3.03/26/18I ordered the Chicken & Sausage Quesadilla online went to pick up order the manager said they no longer have ut on the menu
When i showed the receipt they agreed to make the item WHICH WAS HORRIBLE because the tortilla was not cooked there was NO CHEESE
Very tired of this place
Starting to dislike this whole place
The food should look like the menu
- Rating 5.03/19/18You have the best burgers --
- Rating 4.03/14/18Great service, food was hot. Would definitely recommend.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Food was good but they need to educate their workers on proper customer service. I didn't realize asking for syrup for pancakes with a togo would be an issue.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Good and fresh food
- Rating 1.02/20/18Smootie machine was broken, the location stated they could not refund my money; I could get something else in place of the smoothie. I just left, only wanted the smoothie. Will not return any other further business.Response from Denny's2/21/18Hello Michael G, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 3.01/24/18I think that ONLINE COUPONS SHOULD BE GRANTED IN HOUSE
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent and timely service.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Bacon was overcooked.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Food was cold. Staff was rude. Forgot items.Response from Denny's12/28/17Hello Nadine A, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative