Denny's de Westchase Drive
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Westchase Drive
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Westchase Drive
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.012/6/18They got most of my order right. But when I wanted fries as a side, they gave me French toast instead.
- Rating 5.010/13/18Great friendly and prompt service.
- Rating 5.09/22/18Great service. Polite and prompt.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Quick delivery!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Food always fresh and delicious. Awesome customer service
- Rating 1.07/11/18Not good at all. The restaurant's website connection wasn't working so they didn't receive the order so I had to wait 10 minutes. The manager was busy on the phone with some else while a young kid was stuck trying to help me and helping all the other customers lines up at the register. Then the food was cold and not good either.
- Rating 3.07/11/18My last order the cook forget to add my bacon to my burger.
- Rating 2.07/11/18This particular location did not have enough staff. Hostess was doing everything except cooking. I ordered online and waited the suggested 20 minutes. They didn't start on my order until I arrived. What is the point in ordering online?? Staff was very friendly and doing the best they could. But this is unacceptable.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered two bowls of chicken noodle soup online, because I was sick. I got to the location and they only had one order of the soup ready for me to pick up, and it wasn’t even served in a proper container, it was served in a coffee to go cup. The waitress went to go get the other coffee cup of soup and her supervisor basically harassed her about it, and didn’t believe that I had ordered two of them so the waitress had to show the supervisor the receipt that was in the kitchen. Which means they messed up my order. This supervisor has previously made a mess with my pancakes when I had dined in, and thought it was not okay to serve it like that, and when I had asked for a different plate to put it on they made it a big deal. The food was also served cold, because I ordered the eggs and what not as well. My mom is a chef so I know the proper way food should be presented. The waitress who was serving me at the time wasn’t the same one and was super rude to me. They’ve had the supervisors kids come and help clean the restaurant as well, which is child labor and unprofessional in my opinion especially since these kids were elementary school aged. It included using vacuums and other things because they had tore the booth seats out of the booths to clean them. Also, one experience going to this restaurant, I saw the cook on his cell phone standing right at the stove cooking, do you know how many germs cell phones have? Also another time I had dined in, a waitress forgot my fountain drink, yet was able to prepare a milkshake first, which also took forever and had taken forever to bring our food out. This location needs new management and new waitress because some of them are sitting down and take forever to seat you after the supervisor has told them to at least 5 times.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered the Santa Fe skillet with fresh avocado. When I received my food, my eggs were burnt, tomatoes old and black avocado.
- Rating 1.02/28/18Very bad service. Got my orders wrong and also some foods was missing. The food was cold by the time it got delivered to my house. I called up the place and no one was able to help and seems like they don’t care at all. If anyone eat here please check your food before paying
- Rating 5.012/27/17Excellent Service. Orders delivered accurately.
- Rating 5.011/30/17Location is great, friendly staff!
- Rating 5.09/5/17I ordered my meal online and it was hot and fresh when I picked it up
- Rating 5.08/22/17The food was hot,fresh and very good! It was ready on time and the service was top notch. My family and I really enjoyed the meal.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Excellent service