Denny's de N. Loop West
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N. Loop West
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N. Loop West
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.011/28/18I ordered hash browns, and got mashed potatoes. They were cold. The “pancake bites” I ordered were presented as burnt little crispy blobs. I had to peel off a layer of blackened mess before I could eat them. The bacon tasted like it was cooked yesterday and pulled out of the fridge before it was given to me.
I know to-go orders aren’t typically piping hot or anything, but that whole meal was ridiculous. My office is literally behind the building - it took a whole 30 seconds from them placing the meal in my hands to my opening the containers and discovering the mess.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food was hot and fresh!!!
- Rating 5.09/20/18Love how quick the service is and the smiles
- Rating 5.09/10/18They remember me every time I come in!!! My food is always fresh and soooo good.
- Rating 5.09/6/18The food was amazing and the service was just as amazing.
- Rating 2.08/21/18Food was cold when I picked it up and one of the chicken strips was chewy and inedible.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food is always fresh and warm. The staff is always nice and makes sure the order is correct.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I was trying to place an online order with the restaurant closest to me. That didn't happen. My order was sent to this store. I went to the other Dennys and was told my order was not there. I didn't have time to make it to the other one. I called and informed them of the mistake. Still waiting on the refund.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I'm only giving 1star because the service at the Denny's on the North Loop was horrible. When I created my online order it was supposed to be ready at 10:17 well I was there on time however when I got there the manager rings my bill up I look in bag and only two items were there when I said this not what I ordered and he disputed my word so I pulled up order on my phone to show him he tried to give me something totally different the 2nd time finally I get my food it was cold I'm like WTH and all he could say was I'm glad you check your order never will I order online from that Denny's manager was really clueless.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great
- Rating 5.01/23/18Consistently wonderful food. Always know what to expect and expectations are met or exceeded each time we visit. "To Go" packaging is top notch with multi-level plates and dome lid. Thank you for being dependable and tasty!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Always have excellent service along with delicious meals. Great job!
- Rating 1.01/9/18My food was late, burnt and not to my instructions. I’m done ordering from this location!
- Rating 3.01/2/18waited too long; help wasn't helpful; ordered biscuits and gravy with extra gravy... got none at all.
- Rating 5.011/30/17great manager (salad); great waitress (maria)
- Rating 2.010/26/17I ordered my meal for pick up. 20 minutes later I arrive at Denny's, and my meal wasn't entered into the system yet. They were very nice about the mistake, and preparing my food right away. However, when I got to the office I started eating the grits, and when I got to the center there was a huge ball of dried grains. HORRIBLE! Of course I had to throw them away .
- Rating 4.010/17/17The order is ready and fresh when I pick it up.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Great burgers order was wrong bacon cheese tato wasn't in my order.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Super easy, food was still good and hot when we got it home.