Denny's de Esters Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Esters Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Esters Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.02/20/19I did not receive my pancakes. Otherwise, our food was good.Response from Denny's2/21/19Thank you Debra B. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 1.012/12/18Absolutely HORRIBLE! Received a lecture regarding how many packs of syrup I was to receive. Returned back to my hotel to learn no meat was placed on my entree. Called back several times and no one even answered the phone the first two times. I let the phone ring for 5 minutes straight and finally received an answer. Once on the phone the waitress begins to tell me she doesn’t prepare the food the cook does. I advised her she should always check what she is serving for accuracy. She gives me no option but to return the next two days that she works so she can provide me bacon. I advised her I didn’t appreciate her lecture about how many syrup packages she can issue me especially when I did not receive what I PAID FOR! This is absurd and horrendous service especially being the closest location to DFW AIRPORT! Horrible look!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great service ordered to go.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Ordered online delivery driver failed to pick up my order. I had to pick it up after waiting an hour and was only 2 miles away. Not only did I pay a delivery charge I also tipped the driver which I thought was tipping the wait staff. I want a refund.
- Rating 1.09/25/18My wife and i are in a hotel near the Dennys waiting for the purchase of our new condo to close. We had been eating at the restaurant about once a day until yesterday, when my wife, who is from Taiwan, unwittingly offended her server by not tipping on a to go order. The server responded by delaying her order (one salad) to the extent that customers who arrived after her left before she did, with cooked food! In addition, her special request was not entered into the computer, so she did not get what she ordered, and had to return to the restaurant to have it corrected. All told, it was an hour from the time she ordered and paid until she was able to eat. We will likely be here another week or more, but will not be returning to this Denny's, and i doubt we will ever patronise another Denny's in future, if this is the type of service we can expect as regular costomers who had been dining in and selecting the 22% tip option at checkout each time.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Everything was great! From easy ordering online to picking up food! Food was hot and tasted great fresh cooked well.
- Rating 1.09/3/18I actually had horrible experience with the wait staff I actually had to talk to the manager and request a new server! A hot mess I'll just order In next time.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Our server, Kelly, was great; however, the lady who works the front counter wasn’t.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I paid a dollar extra for toast and they forgot to put it in my bag. I was already home once i noticed.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Nunca había probado de su comida pero en la televisión sale un comercial de unas hamburguesas y se veían q estaban ricas y le dije a mi esposo. Compráramos y las pedí por tel lo único malo q yo pensaba q donde las pedí era el lugar más cerca pero no fue otro restaurante pero bueno la comida estaba rica a mi esposo le gustaron también y si volvería a comer ahora se me antojan los panqueques
- Rating 1.07/16/18Poor service food was not prepared properly. Everything was just all wrong!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was fresh. Checkout was prompt. Special requests were accommodated.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service
- Rating 4.06/26/18Great, quick service when ordering online.
- Rating 5.02/21/18This location is just around the corner from my office, so its quick and easy to get to. I started ordering online so my food is ready to pickup when I arrive. The staff is friendly and very helpful. This location is always clean and has a nice atmosphere. I would highly recommend stopping in and checking it out.
- Rating 1.02/21/18First of all, there needs to be a separate area to do pick up orders. I got this to go to not deal with the lines and crowds. When I got there it was really busy and I was told even though I was just picking up my order, that was already paid for so no time issue on their end, I had to get in line of the people waiting to be seated and those trying to pay all in the same line. I waited a long time for something that was a hand over and less than 30 seconds of time needed when finally my turn. Secondly, my food was cold. It says online 20 mins till ready. I was there in 10mins and food was already sitting out on a counter bagged up. Not being kept warm, etc.. it’s like they got the meal order and immediately put it all together and on the counter. Which is fine if I know that so I can be there when the food is hot, fresh, and ready.. then having to wait another 10 mins in line for pickup was insult to injury if you get my meaning.. So don’t say the food will take 20mins and that’s when I should arrive if it’s going to be made immediately and sit the rest of the time out on a counter in the restaurant. Disappointed in overall experience by far.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Has changed a lot from my first visit! Food was great, presentation and taste was a definite upgrade, and the service was perfect! Ordered through app and picked up in restaurant as soon as I got there, definitely making this place my Friday morning visit!
- Rating 1.01/23/18I’ve eaten there twice and both times gotten sick.
- Rating 1.01/23/18was charged for an order I never recieved
- Rating 2.01/17/18Ordered a grand slam online, presentation was awful, but taste was ok, thought I would be getting the free grand slam announced and didn't get anything.
In general, taste is ok, but everything else like ordering, picking up and food presentation was bad