Denny's de South Highway 45
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de South Highway 45
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de South Highway 45
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.011/29/18No waiting. Food was delicious and well packed. Presentation was great and package included extra supplies for meal.
- Rating 1.011/28/18My visit to the Denny's in League City was just fine as usual the staff were great and the food was great too... My star rating on this review is for the Denny's in Friendswood at Baybrook mall. I went in, got seated immediately, then sat and sat and sat waiting... No one came around. Finally a waitress came and stared at the section for a moment, looking really lost, and started to leave I stopped and asked, to s this your section? She responded Yes, then I asked if I could get some coffee please and place an order for a 55+ slam... She said gimme a min then started to walk away. I said I'd already given a lot of minutes and was tired of waiting... She said ok and kept on walking towards the back... I then left and called the manager later when I got to another restaurant and she seemed to be unhelpful and unconcerned about the issue of her staff not wanting to wait on people. I won't be going back to the Friendswood location ever.
- Rating 5.09/7/18Food is well prepared and always arrives hot and fresh. Staff is friendly, restaurant is clean.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Fast and quick service. Polite staff! Recommend!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Much better than our last experience! Everything was correct this time, and very tasty. My only two complaints were that 1.) I had to wait a good 10-15 minutes, even though there weren't half a dozen other people in the entire restaurant... and 2.) I had a $10 credit from the manager for the previous problems, but was told that it would just be "written down by the register." Problem with that is, I only order online -- I can't really call from work. I can't figure out why I wasn't just given a promo code to use.
But like I said, the order this time was correct and delicious. :-)
- Rating 1.03/6/18I was really excited to use online order at Danny's till i got there and my order was wrong. I asked my daughter to go inside ti pick up because her brother fell asleep. I went over the order with her so sge knee what she was picking up. She comes back and i check the order and notice a child meal is missing, (thank god i checked there and not at home eith a upset hungry kid) i told her something was missing and she said the host onsistef eberything was in there😳. It took a call, a proof of purchase and for me to go in there😒. Next time ill just eat there or home.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ordered online.went to pick up 20 min later. Still had to wait 30 more minutes. My order was not correct when i got home. Only had one cook. The waitresses were running like crazy. The manager apparently is clueless of how to help. Customers were being told it would be a hour wait on food and we're leaving. Was stated several times that this is a every Wednesday night problem.
- Rating 5.02/21/18food is always ready right when i get there. no mistakes on my order, and ive ordered through the app numerous times.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Fantastic.
Seriously, great job.
- Rating 4.01/10/18The food was so good, and packed up perfectly! All condiments and utensils were included. One problem though. They had no idea if that was my order or not. No name on the ticket or bag. So, she asked what I ordered. Seemed unprofessional.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was very good as always! Using the online ordering was perfect for this weekend! When my husband went to pick up the order the line was out the door, he was able to walk right up to the pickup counter to get our food and back home eating within a few minutes!
So glad we used it!
- Rating 4.01/9/18Love my breakfast slam. Great service!!!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Good food. Good service. Convenient. Reasonably priced, Clean.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Ordered food online for pickup and the email confirmation said our food would be ready by 6:38, we show up to pick up our food about 6:40 and are told that our food was not ready and has not even been started. They told my husband that "with online orders it does not notify them when an order comes in, they just have to check it". Well apparently no one checked the screen for about 30 minutes.. very frustrating and we were not given an apology or anything for having to wait another 10-15 minutes for our food to be prepared.
- Rating 1.09/20/17Ordered online only to go pick up our food at the designated time only to be told they hadn't received our order until my husband arrived!! What a rip off and a waste of my time to order online!! Side note: order was still WRONG! Smh