Denny's Sh 242
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Sh 242
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Sh 242
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great service!
- Rating 3.01/2/18We were missing part of our order. I wish we had unpacked both of our big go-to bags to make sure all of our family's dinner was in there, but we just assumed all of our meal was put into the bags I was handed. We were very disappointed that we had to shuffle around dinners to male sure everyone could eat, instead of me packing up all of the food, driving back, and waiting for them to make the rest of our food that should have been there in the first place. Also, some of the chefs make really overcooked eggs. They come out more like an omelet than scrambled eggs. We want to start calling and figuring out who the cook is before we order in the future.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Horrible service.
- Rating 5.09/11/17We are over the road drivers. It's so nice when we come upon a Dennys in the truck stops. We can order online ahead of time and pick up our food when we get there. Always hot, fresh and delish. Thank you Dennys!!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Sevice was great
- Rating 1.09/11/17It was nasty, and not good at all. Meat was very hard, and this was the 3rd time.