Denny's de Fredericksburg Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Fredericksburg Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Fredericksburg Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/4/18Did a mobile order, when I arrived they were closed for remodeling. I wish I was told that before I placed my mobile order. The manager did refund me my money.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service everytime I go!
- Rating 3.010/25/18I was disappointed that they forgot some of my order. I called to let them know and they told me to go back to the store and they can refund me on my card. I get there and they said they couldn't do that. They manage never came to explain to me.
- Rating 3.010/17/18I requested "extra butter" but did not get any. Web site fails to allow any special instructions, so I even had to call in and request the extra butter. Yet there was no extra butter included when a coworker picked up the order and brought it to me.
- Rating 5.010/8/18Denny's is my best rest. to have breakfast. I have been there since a long time. every one is very nice.. and are very reasonably prices.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great food and I like the free delivery I like that I wish it was all the time
- Rating 1.08/28/18They took 1 hour to get my food ready when it stated it would be ready in 20 minutes.
- Rating 5.08/28/18I love to eat here with my family.We do this a few times a month it always makes us feel like home.Keep up the good work and God Bless.Looking forward to our next visit in September. Thanks again!!
- Rating 5.08/25/18great job
- Rating 1.08/21/18Not satisfied with the service we received
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great food was ready on time n hot n fresh...
- Rating 5.04/10/18Food is good and it’s all ways hot and ready to go when order for pick up
- Rating 5.03/20/18Amazing service at least night shift are ❤️
- Rating 5.02/21/18The people are friendly and the service is spot on. Great place to go to get in out when ordering online.
- Rating 5.02/10/18Me and my whole family love going to Denny's. It is literally my husbands favorite place to eat in all of San Antonio. I don't even ask anymore where he wants to go because I know what he is going to say. My only hope and wish is that there were either more low carb meals OR that the kitchen staff understood more about what is being requested to make a meal low carb. Example.. I ordered the nacho's without chips and on a bed of lettuce. They brought everything out is small separate bowls for me to put together. Another time I ordered a hamburger with no bun and requested they just put it in a bowl on top of a salad (I was willing to pay for the small salad). I was told they could not make a hamburger that way because they would not be able to "stack" the hamburger together. Love Denny's food and we are going again today but we used to go three or four times a month but I became overly frustrated at their not being able to understand about low carb so I usually end up ordering the steak and two veggies which gets real old. But, that being said everyone else in my family loves Denny's and they are all sooo sweet to my elderly mom which means a lot to me so I am giving five stares. You would not believe the patience they take with my mom who has Alzheimer's.
- Rating 2.01/31/18Drivers keep getting lost to my apartment they go to the front of the building and say that they're here but they're not and it's always the same driver I don't have a problem ordering the food and I don't have a problem going and picking it up myself but every time I get my food delivered they don't come to the back of the property to where my apartment is located at when I do get the food it's cold
- Rating 5.01/24/18Fast Service good food at a good price
- Rating 5.01/23/18I love this place, the customer service and food is great.
- Rating 4.012/27/17I would have gave a 5 but some how my order showed up at the restaurant, however it did not show up for the cooks. However the person who served me was very polite and had my order expedited.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I love the food