Denny's de N. 1200th East
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de N. 1200th East
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de N. 1200th East
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/18/18Everything was great. I suggest using smaller containers so the portions look larger. The container my order came in made my omelet and hash browns look like a kids meal.
- Rating 5.012/12/18I love having Denny's so close to my work, so that I can stop by for breakfast often. It's great that Denny's has so many gluten free options available.
- Rating 3.010/17/18Ordered online. Came to pick it up and was ignored for 10 min. Then when someone finally asked what I needed, I again waited another 10-15 minutes for our food. I wasn’t impressed with the pumpkin pancakes but the rest of our food was good.
- Rating 5.07/16/18No complaintsResponse from Denny's7/18/18Hi Laura, thanks for the five star rating!
- Rating 5.06/6/18NOT A 5 STAR! Tried to rate 2 but it only let me give 5. Online ordering was easy. But my experince at pick up was frustrating. She had no idea I had already paid online- (there is no way to submit an order without paying ahead), and we were missing a fruit cup and the toppings to the strawberry pop pancakes. They were just plain pancakes. So as she was collecting my items forgotten I went through the rest. A cook was out at a table taking a break, and by his words I assume he was the one who made my food. As I put the items back in, he snarkingly said “it’s all there I promise...(scoff)” I politely said “oh I’m sure, I was just making sure I ordered accurately. We have allergies to worry about.” When I wanted to say “ well it WASNT all there so I felt the need to check.” On top of it all they did not give us butter for any of our items. No cream for her pancakes. Also whEn we go in, we always get a drink with the kids meal. The gal who helped me was like “we never have drinks in the kids meals... at least for as long as I’ve worked here”.... just not very good customer service.... the food tasted great thoughResponse from Denny's6/6/18Hi Alli F.
Thank you for your feedback, we're glad the food was great!
We apologize for for the customer service you received, as well as us not doing our part
to make sure you've received everything ordered.
We'd appreciate the chance to make this right. Next time you come to the Lehi Denny's to eat, please feel free to ask for a manager so we can discuss your last experience and see what we can do to make it right.
- Rating 1.05/30/18Ordered a egg cheese and ham sandwich. Got an egg sandwich. They forgot to put the cheese and ham on my sandwich and I was already 20 min away when I finally realized.Response from Denny's6/7/18Hi Joshua S.
Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry we dropped the ball on your order! We wound love the chance to make things right with you, next time you visit just let us know you're Joshua S. from the online review.
- Rating 3.04/9/18Sides where very small portions.
- Rating 2.03/10/18My online food order was not ready upon arrival, was missing a food item and hot items were cold. Experience could have been a lot better.
- Rating 5.01/31/18My food was hot when we picked it up and inky waited 2 minutes for them to get our name and grab our order! It was great!
- Rating 3.01/23/18It’s usually a 5 but I didn’t get what I ordered. I ordered 2 of the prime rib with broccoli and Gouda dishes but I got two with chicken which is a dollar or two less each. It still tasted good but since I was picking up lunch on my break there wasn’t anything I could do about the mistake especially since I didn’t notice until I got back to work.
- Rating 3.01/23/18Online order was easy enough and was accurate when I got home. I only live a few min from the p/u location though, and food was cold, despite not being ready at scheduled time.
- Rating 3.01/6/18It was Christmas Day so it was very busy. We ordered our food online and was told it would be 20 minutes, we arrived within 30 minutes and had to wait an additional 30 minutes. Our burgers were not well done like we asked and the fries were under cooked. I did not want to call and complain since they were already swamped. I will return because this was my first unpleasant experience but it will not be on a holiday.