Denny's N 1000 East St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N 1000 East St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N 1000 East St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/7/18I am really disappointed with the service we received AGAIN and won't be returning to the Denny's closest to my home. I don't want to give a public review that is negative but want to share what has taken place and explain why we won't be returning. Would it be possible to get an email address to someone who can hear our feedback in a private setting and not on a public web page?Response from Denny's8/7/18I am sorry to read of your disappointment, My name is John, I am the General Manager. I would greatly like to hear what happened. Please email me at [email protected] I will be waiting for your correspondence.
- Rating 3.02/21/18Pancakes were burned. Other than that it was ok.
- Rating 5.01/30/18My favorite Denny's in town!
- Rating 4.012/27/17The order was ready when I came to pick it up. The food was, as usual, good. However, the take-out portions seemed smaller than what we receive when we dine in.
- Rating 3.012/5/17I picked up 2 orders, mine and a coworkers. His was fine, mine had tomatoes on my sandwich despite my request for please "NO Tomatoes" in the special instructions area. Perhaps this was because I didn't include a tip. If I'm not eating at the restaurant, and I'm driving in to pick up my order - I don't feel a tip should be required. To get your order correct, perhaps it may be. Not sure if I'll be back.
- Rating 2.010/10/17It was ight. You charge too much. I’ll be back again whenever I’m high af at 2am and nothing else is open.