Denny's N 1000 East St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N 1000 East St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N 1000 East St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/21/18Pancakes were burned. Other than that it was ok.
- Rating 5.01/30/18My favorite Denny's in town!
- Rating 4.012/27/17The order was ready when I came to pick it up. The food was, as usual, good. However, the take-out portions seemed smaller than what we receive when we dine in.
- Rating 3.012/5/17I picked up 2 orders, mine and a coworkers. His was fine, mine had tomatoes on my sandwich despite my request for please "NO Tomatoes" in the special instructions area. Perhaps this was because I didn't include a tip. If I'm not eating at the restaurant, and I'm driving in to pick up my order - I don't feel a tip should be required. To get your order correct, perhaps it may be. Not sure if I'll be back.
- Rating 2.010/10/17It was ight. You charge too much. I’ll be back again whenever I’m high af at 2am and nothing else is open.