Denny's de West N Temple
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de West N Temple
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de West N Temple
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/18/18We ordered online and had a terrible experience. The delivery was later than the expected time and when it did arrive, it was the wrong order. About 20-30 minutes later, our actual order was delivered, but the food was cold and we were missing a side of bacon that we had ordered. We called the restaurant to let the manager know and were informed that the manager wasn't currently there, but that he would call us back later. He never did. At least the food tasted pretty good, but we were pretty frustrated with a negative experience. The restaurant ought to compensate us to try to make it up, but I am tired of calling the restaurant only to be told the manager will call us back and never receive a call.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great location and good customer service
- Rating 4.010/9/18It was okay just next time can you add jam with the pancakes.
- Rating 5.010/9/18It was ready when I arrived and NOTHING was missing. That's the first time for that. They have stepped up their game.
- Rating 2.09/23/18The manager at this Denny’s was very rude
- Rating 5.09/6/18Staff was always friendly and quick food always delicious
- Rating 3.07/11/18The hasbrown are often undercooked and the tots are often overcooked
- Rating 4.04/9/18Than You for your courtesy & good food.
- Rating 5.04/4/18The Server was courteous, as always, and went above & beyond to provide extra pancakes. I assume it was to make up for a previous order mistake. Thank You.
- Rating 5.03/20/18They remembered the French Toast. Thank You :)
- Rating 1.03/19/18Third time ordering from this Denny’s for take out and the food was cold, they forgot something, every time. I took it back the third time the general manager tried to argue with me and make excuses to why all this has happened. That is not good customer service, he then gave me my money back and then had the cooks remake my food fresh. Yes this was a good thing to do and did help. But he needs to know that’s the first thing he needs to do. You do not argue with the customer and make excuse why food is cold when I come early and have to wait for it. Probably will not be giving Denny’s any more business as I’m the only one who writes a bad review on their corpate page.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food was burnt and missing items.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I ordered French Toast Slam & Belgian Waffle Slam. They forgot to include the French Toast.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I didn’t even receive my food and you guys took my money anyways
- Rating 1.01/30/18I would prefer to say zero stars but it won't let me. this was by far the worst attempt at customer service that I've ever seen. I ordered the food and had my husband pick it up on his way home. when he for home we were so hungry and couldn't wait to eat only to find that not a single item from our order was correct and even worse, over half of out wasn't even there. when he called to let then know he was going to have to come back and get it fixed as well as pick up the rest of what was missing, the Lady told him that it was somehow his fault and then said that the online orders do not show any customizations or added items do they had no way of knowing. she basically told him he could come in and she would give him a handful or two of cheese he can take home and or on it himself... on cold food!!! she said is against company policy to remake anything and also said they didn't have any of the desserts that we ordered available and that no she would not only not replaced it with something else not also wouldn't be refunding is for the cost of them that we had already paid. we ended up losing out on over $25 of food and the other half we had was not at all what we had ordered but it was also cold when he came home again with tiny baggies of the items that were missing. she literally only gave him toddler sized handfuls of cheese. that's it. what a joke!!!
- Rating 3.012/27/17The online service dropped our Pecan Pie and the Manager forgot to go over the order with us. Otherwise, the food tasted really good. I'll still go back for Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Birthday meals. As well as my weekly Breakfasts. Denny's owes me a slice of Pecan Pie that I didn't receive.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Food was cold by the time I was able to eat because I had to go back just to get the order right.
- Rating 5.011/28/17easy to order. i am so glad you guys have on line ordering now.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Ok but food was cold
- Rating 4.010/27/17Our Breakfast was made to satisfaction and was completely cooked. Will definitely return.