Denny's Redwater Creek Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Redwater Creek Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Redwater Creek Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Everything was perfect! We had a lot of customizations for our to-go order and they were all correct! Food was hot and fresh! Super impressed!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great serviceResponse from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.012/29/17The online order system sucks for this particular Denny’s I have had so many issues with ordering online for pick up. This last time I ordered online and I got there to pick up my food and they stated they weren’t cooking because the were cleaning ovens and they had to refund my money no mention of this when ordering online. The time before this I placed a order for there to pick up my food the ratchet female stated there was no order I showed her the order and number and my credit card showing they charged me she stated well I can’t do anything about that you will just have to order I again and pay again Really I contacted the manager and the bank refunded me. Another occasion I order online and I get there to pick up the food and the girl said we didn’t make it we were busy so now you are here we will put your order in really!!!! The online order system needs to be done away with evidently the system is useless when ordering from this Denny’s needless to say after the 3rd mishap I will never order again I gave numerous chances for the issues to be worked out with the online ordering system!!! So unsatisfied if I could give 0 stars I would have
- Rating 3.012/28/17Food was pretty good, just not ready at the time it said it will be in the email. About 10 minutes late.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Order wasn't ready and messed up
- Rating 2.011/28/17I have bren yo this location several time and each time there was an issue. I placed an morder online and it was not ready when I arrived and 35 mina after I arrived I finally received my order. On another occasion they ran out of item I ordered(after I waited 30 minutes for an online order) and than wanted to charge me full price for something I did not order. So now I just drive to the Hopewell location(20 mins away) where I have yet to be disappointed.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Ordered large order this past weekend for pickup. They left the pancakes off of the omelette ordrer, on my sampler appetizer they forgot the ranch for the tenders and the marinara they put in for the mozz sticks had no lid on it and my bacon cheddar tots were covered with marinara. Also, the hashbrowns were undercooked.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I wish I had the option for no star. I had the worst experience I will never eat at Dennys again. I plan to go online and tweet my dissatisfaction to all 80,000 of my followers. I placed an order online when I arrived the order wasn't ready as stated and it was wrong. I had to go to work and couldn't wait for it to be made over. The management told me I couldn't get a refund. I left out without the food it has been close to a week and I STILL don't have my refund. At this point Dennys can keep the 10.00 plus dollar's for my burger and I will never go back again.
- Rating 4.08/17/17So far, so go with the online ordering. Only have been using the 'Order Online' at one particular location. Will try soon at other locations while business traveling.
- Rating 5.010/28/16good food and good service with fair pricing
- Rating 5.010/27/16We always enjoy the congenial smiling wait staff and variety on the menu. My wife just got out of the hospital (after 5 weeks) and the first place she wanted to go was Denny’s. She was not disappointed as the first “real meal” she had was the “Grand Slam”.
I had left something valuable on the table by mistake and when I returned they had it waiting for me in the back. Thus, I also appreciate the honesty of the staff.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for sharing your experience with us Rick! We're so glad to hear your wife enjoyed her Denny's meal. We hope to serve both of you again soon.
- Rating 1.010/27/16It was the worst experience of my life. We came Christmas night and service was horrible & the food was awfulResponse from Denny's11/16/16Sandy, we're sorry to hear that. We appreciate your feedback which will help us improve. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 3.010/27/16Service was just okay. I had to wait to get a refill until I caught our waitresses attention as she never returned to the table to check on us. I drank my husband's water until then so I could continue eating my food before it got cold.Response from Denny's11/17/16Hollie, thanks for leaving your feedback. We apologize that the level of service you received was average. We will use your feedback to help improve the service at this location. We hope that you will give us another chance.
- Rating 2.010/26/16Sorry to have to say this, but the quality of food that you serve at Denny's in Chester, VA has slipped drastically in the past year or two.
We still go there but there's something lacking in the preparation of the food served.Response from Denny's11/9/16Harold, we apologize for the poor food quality you received. Our goal is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience every time they come into our location.
We understand that this apology won't erase your unpleasant experience. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/26/16Always a great place for after church breakfast. Wait staff is pleasant, friendly and appear to enjoy their job. We come often so we recognize the staff, whether we sit at the bar or table. Did I mention good food and excellent coffee. Would be nice if we received "senior" coffee.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sheila, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're so glad to hear that your experiences have been positive. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you again soon!