Denny's de Christiansburg
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Christiansburg
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Christiansburg
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.011/28/18Usually I don't have any issues with my local Denny's. This time after placing my online order. My husband went to pick it up and they hadn't even started my order and it was incomplete. Which is more so our fault for not checking it. However, my husband's frustration with the fact that an order that had been placed 30 mins prior to him picking it up hadnt been started had bothered him. I have worked with the public a very long time and I understand the holidays are busy and difficult. It shouldn't stop businesses from at least completing an order correctly. We can get past the wait as long as the order is correct. This particular experience won't keep me away I promise! I still enjoy Denny's!
- Rating 2.011/14/18What charged for pie the last two online orders. Did not receive item. Called store to see if refund could be provided was told by lady that answer that online orders are tricky and that she didn’t believe it could be done. She requested that I call back at 8pm when another manager was there I didn’t even attempt to call because the whole issues seems like it was just a bother to her. Never received a refund.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Very nice staff! And food is always amazing
- Rating 3.03/14/18Positive: out of 5 orders, all of them were correct! Nothing left out, employees were great!
Negative:my philly cheese sandwich was soggy. Literally. Like it was placed in water! The whole bottom soaked.Cldnt eat it.Response from Denny's3/21/18We do apologize for your experience. We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 1.02/22/18One person working front and one person working the back. The poor guy needed more help. Felt bad for him. He was so busy I ordered a dessert that took an hour or longer to get. NOT HIS FAULT. Denny's or supervisor should of had more people working. Supervisor was supposed to give me a refund but I never received it. Love the food.
I had an upper management contact me via email to say this was unexceptionable to contact him. When I tried the email was not a good email address and there is no way to contact the upper management. Not shocking considering.....Response from Denny's2/27/18I would just like to publicly apologize for the poor service you have received at our Denny's. This is unacceptable and not our standard. I will get these issues brought to managements attention immediately. If I can help you find a better resolution please feel free to email me so I can take care of these issues. We value you as a customer and would like to sincerely apologize.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Chicken Philly with hash browns. Everything was delicious! Only suggestion is that you turn one of your many empty handicap parking spots right outside the door to a Online Ordering Pick Up parking spot.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Love the food but they always forget things on my order and I have to make an extra trip back down there to fix it which costs me even more money
- Rating 5.09/5/17I ordered my food online. It was ready on time and I was waited on as soon as I walked in the door. The hamburger and fries tasted great. It was a really big burger.