Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Christiansburg
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Christiansburg
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/14/18Positive: out of 5 orders, all of them were correct! Nothing left out, employees were great!
Negative:my philly cheese sandwich was soggy. Literally. Like it was placed in water! The whole bottom soaked.Cldnt eat it.Response from Denny's3/21/18We do apologize for your experience. We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 1.02/22/18One person working front and one person working the back. The poor guy needed more help. Felt bad for him. He was so busy I ordered a dessert that took an hour or longer to get. NOT HIS FAULT. Denny's or supervisor should of had more people working. Supervisor was supposed to give me a refund but I never received it. Love the food.
I had an upper management contact me via email to say this was unexceptionable to contact him. When I tried the email was not a good email address and there is no way to contact the upper management. Not shocking considering.....Response from Denny's2/27/18I would just like to publicly apologize for the poor service you have received at our Denny's. This is unacceptable and not our standard. I will get these issues brought to managements attention immediately. If I can help you find a better resolution please feel free to email me so I can take care of these issues. We value you as a customer and would like to sincerely apologize.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Chicken Philly with hash browns. Everything was delicious! Only suggestion is that you turn one of your many empty handicap parking spots right outside the door to a Online Ordering Pick Up parking spot.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Love the food but they always forget things on my order and I have to make an extra trip back down there to fix it which costs me even more money
- Rating 5.09/5/17I ordered my food online. It was ready on time and I was waited on as soon as I walked in the door. The hamburger and fries tasted great. It was a really big burger.