Denny's W Mercury Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Mercury Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Mercury Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent take out service
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was scheduled to be ready at 11:15a I waited over 30 minutes to receive my order. Not to mention my food was already packed in ready for 5 minutes as I stood there.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I order breakfast online it was late pancakes were over cooked and I did not get my add on sausage. Called can told staff said he would refund it. This was Sunday morning here we are Wednesday night and still waiting on refund.
- Rating 3.09/11/18Food was ready on time, the low rating is because when I got to the work site there was nothing to eat with, had to make a quick run to 7-11
- Rating 5.09/11/18I do online ordering alot and its always ready when i get there, hot and delicous, the staff i always pleasant and most time i dont have to say my name.
- Rating 4.09/7/18I was shocked at how fast and accurate my order was delivered.
- Rating 1.09/5/18When I go there to eat I always love the food but when I got it delivered my food was all burnt and not good at all.
- Rating 3.08/29/18Positives: Good food, not too long of a wait. Negatives: No one really welcomes you, asks how can I help you today. There is usually no one at the welcome kiosk. You have to introduce yourself and tell them why you're there. Both the website and the app are out of non-functional so even if I wanted to I can't order any food to go. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or if it's broken. Kind of sad, it was starting to become my go to place for breakfast.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great burgers
- Rating 1.08/14/18Get Denny's breakfast at least 2x a week. Was very displeased with the last order. My hash browns we're beyond burnt and my eggs were very runny. I guess I was eating to much Denny's. I will not return. Going back to IHOP!!!!!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Keep up the great work!
- Rating 3.07/16/18I ordered on the app which is extremely easy to use and quick. The service is so so. They have forgotten my drinks a couple of times so i make sure to get them before i leave. But overall food was good and order was exactly what and how it was ordered.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Horrible food, customer service, and extremely slow the two times I’ve recently visited. The staff will stare at you when you enter instead of greeting you. Clearly I can see you’re busy but a simple acknowledgement means a lot to a paying customer in the customer service industry. New management or training is my biggest suggestion.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Service was slow, granted it was a holiday. Waited way longer than anticipated or wanted. I shouldn’t have had to wait over half an hour when I ordered my meal ahead of time. Waitresses we slightly apologetic but did not offer any compensation for my wasted time.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food and service was great
- Rating 5.04/10/18Always a pleasant experience!
- Rating 1.04/9/18Very slow, like always the server was trying to hard like fake smiles, but talking fast not really letting us ask our questions. I understand you all are busy but we come for great food and great service but we didn't get either. Highly disappointed
- Rating 4.03/14/18I have used the pick up service twice and was pleased both times. Everything was ready when I got there and the wait was minimal.
The only problem is that they did not verify who I was or require a signature.
- Rating 5.03/14/18My order was correct , food was spectacular and the price excellent....
- Rating 5.03/14/18Awesome service