Denny's de W Mercury Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W Mercury Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W Mercury Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/21/18I walked in to a line and found out that it was all take out. needless to say I only wanted 5 minutes to bee seated. Outstanding food and got it fast! They have me as a regular customer from now on!
- Rating 5.012/19/18i was very pleased with the food and the delivery service
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great service and quick way better than ihop!!!!!
- Rating 1.012/18/18My first time getting dennys delivered to my door was the absolute worst my order was an hr late and cold i will never order from this company again 20$ for a cold meal.Sad.
- Rating 2.012/11/18After initially having a bad experience the customer service improved. When I ordered this time my food was not cooked all the way, but I didn't realize it until I got back home. I called to let the manager know, she stated that I could come in later to pick up a replacement for the item. I called prior to arrival and explained the situation and that I would be there to pick up the replacement 40 minutes before coming. She said it would be ready. When I arrived it wasn't ready and I have a limited time to wait because I was on my lunch break for work. The manager was there she looked me in the face, I smiled and greeted her, she refused to respond and looked at me with contempt. The rest of the staff was kind and professional. It took 15-20 minutes to finish cooking two pancakes before I left. During which the manager yelled at one of the workers in front of everyone, while playing on a tablet, which felt unprofessional. I normally don't write bad reviews and I normally don't have a bad experience here, it was disappointing and I hope that it improves.
- Rating 1.012/11/18I did create my own omelet. I chose sausage, bacon, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach. It didn't have no bacon on it. I was very disappointed.
- Rating 3.011/29/18Food is but could be better
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent take out service
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was scheduled to be ready at 11:15a I waited over 30 minutes to receive my order. Not to mention my food was already packed in ready for 5 minutes as I stood there.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I order breakfast online it was late pancakes were over cooked and I did not get my add on sausage. Called can told staff said he would refund it. This was Sunday morning here we are Wednesday night and still waiting on refund.
- Rating 3.09/11/18Food was ready on time, the low rating is because when I got to the work site there was nothing to eat with, had to make a quick run to 7-11
- Rating 5.09/11/18I do online ordering alot and its always ready when i get there, hot and delicous, the staff i always pleasant and most time i dont have to say my name.
- Rating 4.09/7/18I was shocked at how fast and accurate my order was delivered.
- Rating 1.09/5/18When I go there to eat I always love the food but when I got it delivered my food was all burnt and not good at all.
- Rating 3.08/29/18Positives: Good food, not too long of a wait. Negatives: No one really welcomes you, asks how can I help you today. There is usually no one at the welcome kiosk. You have to introduce yourself and tell them why you're there. Both the website and the app are out of non-functional so even if I wanted to I can't order any food to go. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or if it's broken. Kind of sad, it was starting to become my go to place for breakfast.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great burgers
- Rating 1.08/14/18Get Denny's breakfast at least 2x a week. Was very displeased with the last order. My hash browns we're beyond burnt and my eggs were very runny. I guess I was eating to much Denny's. I will not return. Going back to IHOP!!!!!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Keep up the great work!
- Rating 3.07/16/18I ordered on the app which is extremely easy to use and quick. The service is so so. They have forgotten my drinks a couple of times so i make sure to get them before i leave. But overall food was good and order was exactly what and how it was ordered.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Horrible food, customer service, and extremely slow the two times I’ve recently visited. The staff will stare at you when you enter instead of greeting you. Clearly I can see you’re busy but a simple acknowledgement means a lot to a paying customer in the customer service industry. New management or training is my biggest suggestion.