Denny's de Oaklawn Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Oaklawn Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Oaklawn Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.010/5/17Order was not filled correctly, no butter on the toast, no butter on the English muffin, store LOST the order for over 10 minutes, no forks or knives with the order so they gave us spoons to eat our food with.
Worst experience with online ordering that I have ever had.
- Rating 1.010/2/17Food wasn’t ready at provided time, waited an additional 30 min. Finally received COLD food. Went in to return the food and they act like nothing was wrong with the food
- Rating 5.09/19/17It took time to receive our food. But the young lady that helped me check out was amazing she made sure all my food was correct .
- Rating 1.09/19/17We put a hours to pick up our food when we get there they "miss" the order so we have to wait a hour for the food i think that is why we put a pick up hour for no wait they really need to review the service
- Rating 2.09/11/17Placed an order online order here twice before. The 2nd time was recently a day ago. Food was not ready 30 minutes after placing order. Suppose to be ready within 20 mintues of order. All I ordered was a omelete from the fare fit section of menu. Also, I still didn't get the toast that comes with it.
- Rating 5.09/11/17This was my first online ordering experience with Denny's. My food was ready within 20 minutes as promised. The transaction was smooth and Monica was very nice as she always is when my family visits the restaurant. Will definitely order online again.
- Rating 3.08/28/17One night I ordered mozzarella cheese sticks and some of the sticks had absolutely no cheese in them from the way they were cooked. Then a few days later, i ordered food and they forgot my toast. These problems were not easy to fix since they were take out orders. The rest of the food from the meals I order was good enough to make up for the mistakes.
- Rating 1.010/28/16I called 30 times to place a to go order and ended up having to go inside to place my order come to find out the phone had been off the hook for an hour. Came in two employees engaging in idle chit chat neither one stopped their conversation to take my order had to wait for another employee to come and take my order and she was the one who put the phone back on the hook.. worse service.. only reason why i did give one was my food was actually hot . I will drive to Chester from now on and will not step foot back in the Hopewell store again.Response from Denny's11/9/16Kim, we appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which will only help us to improve.
Our goal is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience every time they come into one of our locations.
The way you were treated at this location was not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We have documented your comments and will do everything possible to keep this from happening in the future.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great food,great service. This is an excellent place to eat 7 days a week.
- Rating 5.010/25/16Good service and good foodResponse from Denny's11/7/16Thanks so much for the feedback, Donna! We hope to see you again soon.