Denny's Hite Lane
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Hite Lane
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Hite Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/15/18Me and my wife eat at your restaurant often and we are usually satisfied before leaving. My wife stopped to get "TAKE OUT", to bring home for our dinner and I believe she got the meat loaf dinners. When I opened the box I said to her "REALLY", where is the rest of it?. Hers had a little more than mine but both were way short of what we would have gotten as "EAT IN". One piece of meat loaf was half the size of the other. I had two teaspoons of green beans and I'm not lieing.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Friendly people. Good food. Online ordering quick and easy.
- Rating 5.09/10/18My meal was delicious and the staff was very accommodating and friendly!
- Rating 3.08/28/18The employee who got my order was very fast and prepared, however, I was missing an order of fruit (one of two). I had a really rough day and was looking forward to that part of my order. I was too exhausted to drive back, but super bummed about missing part of my order. The rest of the food was delicious and well made, tho.
- Rating 3.07/31/18Take out portions are smaller and the same price as dining in.
- Rating 5.04/10/18This time they didnt mess the order up, i received everything i ordered and the food was so much better then the last time i ordered .
- Rating 5.03/26/18The food was delicious and the service was friendly not so prompt but hey it’s give and take in that industry so that’s acceptable overall great will do online ordering more often!!
- Rating 4.03/15/18Over all the food was good. The staff got to making my online order pretty quick. My only complaint is that one of the girls making and packaging the orders needs to take a chill pill. I shouldn't hear her all the way at the door yelling at someone to go to the register because of a line. There's a wrong way to talk to your associates and to tell them to go to there post and there's a right way. she did it the wrong way especially because I think the guy working the register was new and doesn't know these things 100% yet.
- Rating 3.02/21/18Foods good. Service isnt the best
- Rating 3.012/19/17I ordered online, received my order, came home, had to go back because they got the order wrong. The manager took care of the issue, but I had to go back to the store. The manager offered a free dessert, but I declined. This is the second time I've ordered online and part of the order was cold. I live 1/4 mile from the store.
- Rating 2.08/21/17The order was incorrect they didn't pay attention to the special request I made and the staff was very rude when order was pick up