Denny's de Auburn Way S
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Auburn Way S
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Auburn Way S
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.09/26/17I ordered a Sirloin Steak dinner at the Auburn Way Denny's and everything was cooked correctly to order and very delicious. I recommend the online order for whenever you just got to have that Denny’s meal but you must eat it on the go.
- Rating 2.09/25/17I used to have great experiences at this Denny's in regard to their Denny's Online Ordering and Delivery service. Used it many times without fail. Recently, I placed an order that had a delivery time of 10:20am. When my food hadn't shown up by 11:00am (40 minutes late) I called the restaurant to see if my order had been sent out. I was told "Yeah someone from Uber came and got your order, after that we have no way of knowing what happened to it. Sorry." When I asked for a refund if my food doesn't show up, they told me I'd have to contact Uber and Denny's would be refusing a refund.
First of all, the Denny's Online Ordering service DOES NOT MENTION UBER ANYWHERE. So how would one know to contact them?
Second, they do NOT provide you with any contact information for Uber in the app or in the email they send to you. You are provided only with the restaurant's info. When you click "track your order", you get nothing but a "Page Cannot Be Found" error. It has been like this since day 1. I know you can track orders with Uber, so why is this not available if Denny's is using Uber to deliver?
Third, when one of your customers calls to say their delivery from YOUR RESTAURANT is 40 minutes late and where is it? You don't say "Oh, we don't know and we can't tell you. No we will not give you a refund if it doesn't show up. Call Uber (which we don't mention anywhere in the delivery service)".
The guy ended up showing up at about 11:15am (ALMOST AN HOUR LATE) and my food was ice cold. The egg yolks had solidified from being cold and I had to re-cook everything just for it to be edible.
Horrible way of handling a situation by the restaurant's employees and as a company, you need to make it so you can actually track these orders and CONTACT THE DRIVER as per normal with Uber deliveries.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Awesome!
- Rating 2.09/1/17When placing my order I asked to exclude certain things from my burger and I also order a side of pancakes and when I received my order my burger included the condiments I asked to keep out and my pancakes were dry due to the fact that they gave me no syrup. Also I thought the price for the soda I order was unreasonable because when I revived my $4 soda the cup was size small and at McDonald's I can get a $1 large or any size for cheaper. Also there was a staff member she was a blond older age woman working as a waitress was helping at the front desk and was giving so much bad attitude towards us it made my visit unpleasant.
- Rating 5.08/11/17Great food