Denny's Pacific Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Pacific Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Pacific Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18The food is alway great and on time to be picked up. Also the staff are so nice and helpfull. To them I will say THANK YOU and Happy holidays.
- Rating 5.011/7/18Great atmosphere and dedication to the staff and quality of food!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Dennys on Pacific is my go to for Breakfast and Coffee! ...Bobby is a class act as are the other waiters...I was injured at work and was out for a long time. They all were so supportive of me. As it turns out I pensioned out early and they were so supportive! ...I would and do recommend dennys on Pacific to many of my friends!
- Rating 3.09/25/18Normally the food is excellent here. But this last time was only subpar. The delivery was spot on for time though which was excellent. Might've just been an off night for the cook on schedule. Will still eat here and order for delivery.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Really consistent food.
Great Customer Service.
- Rating 2.09/5/18I ordered the lumberjack slam on 9/1/18 and normally I dont have any issues with it. However, this time, that was the only meal I ate that day because I was super busy and didn't have time before, I ended up getting really sick. I'm not happy at all because I usually really enjoy my meals at dennys. And i almost always get the same exact thing. I'm just really bummed out about it.
- Rating 5.08/17/18Great service
- Rating 5.08/7/18Very helpful and kind. Food was great!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food was really great, so was the service.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The online app order was easy. The food was on time and correct even with special instructions. We're regular dine in customers and food was as expected. My wife and I will use again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The team at this Denny's location Is top knotch.
- Rating 3.02/20/18The food was good but it was cold. The amount of time before it was given to the delivery guy to the time I received it was too long. I normally love Dennys but that put a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully when I do order from there again things will be different.Response from Denny's2/25/18Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.
We apologise for not having met your expectations.
We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 1.01/30/18We will not be ordering online again. The two times that we have tried this many items were not delivered the first time around or at all. Find a way to fix this and we may be back.Response from Denny's2/12/18Dear Mike,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We apologise for not having met your expectations and assure you that the points shared by you have already been addressed with the team, to enable them in offering a higher level of dining experience to our guests.
“ I would love to invite you back. Please send me your mailing address at email@example.com so that I can mail you the VIP card.”
- Rating 5.012/12/17The only thing I dislike is the website takes too long to load.
- Rating 2.012/7/17The lettuce was bad it should have stayed off my hamburger
- Rating 5.011/7/17Sean m. LIVE JUST COUPLE BLOCKS. AWAY BY COURT HOUSE, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS CLOSED. AND TELL YOU. DENNY'S DISAPPOINTED ME TELL I COULD ORDER OUT. THANKS DENNY'SResponse from Denny's3/10/18Hi Sean,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.010/10/17It was easy fast and hot. I'll recommend Dennys delivery to everyone i know.
- Rating 2.08/29/17Food was cold and no way to order tarter sauce. Very expensive to have delivered
- Rating 1.08/17/17I would rate 0 but It would not let me. I ordered delivery online through the dennys website. Thirty minutes later, I get an email saying my order was cancelled. Since we are now starving, I then decide to order through my UberEATS app. Two days later, I notice there is a charge on my card for the original order that I never received. Talked to the manager and he said that there is no way they can cancel orders and I should talk to corporate. Won't order from here again via the website.