Denny's E Wallace-Kneeland Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Wallace-Kneeland Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Wallace-Kneeland Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/11/18Ready on time.....was hot...and tasted great!!
- Rating 5.04/10/18Awesome to go service. Nicholas Ulrich is a great cook!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Well, this visit to the Shelton, WA Denny's was less horrifying than the last time I purchased food there...
This time, only one side of the toasted sandwich was burned, and at that, it wasn't actually charcoal this time. They didn't ruin the bacon cheddar tots, which presented an improvement over the previous visits' rock hard hash browns.
The real disappointment was the free Dulce de Leches pancakes from T-Mobile. I expected to receive something close to what is pictured on the menu. What I got was 2 dry, slightly overcooked pancakes with one spot in the middle where the cinnamon crunch topping was cooked into it or perhaps congealed into the surface. I'm not really sure.
The sides included in my online to-go order were a small container of the special topping for those particular pancakes, 2 small containers of SOUR CREAM, not whipped cream. Again, that was SOUR CREAM, and little, pre-packaged imitation maple syrup.
Very, very disappointing. I thought perhaps standards at that restaurant had improved over the course of 2 years. It hasn't. It was still a terrible experience, and I won't make that mistake again.
And yes, I dare you to post this review.... Or maybe it won't matter. There's probably tons of horrible reviews for this location.
- Rating 5.09/14/17This place is awesome!!!!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Denny's has been a highlight of our dining experience since we moved to Shelton. It offers a wide variety of choices that we find in no other American style eating restaurant in the area. So many people we have met eat there also. We fell in love with the Prime Rib Cobb Salad immediately. To start out the day I like to start with the Biscuits and Gravy. We fully appreciate Denny's attitude of trying to make it financially affordable for the seniors to take advantage of the wide varieties. And of course, I cannot give a shout out of "Thanks" without mentioning the caring and friendly service staff and great cooks. I love the new "digs." Super thanks!