Denny's Mountain Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Mountain Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Mountain Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/6/18The sandwhich was soggy and cold. The fries were freezing cold. They didn’t include sauces I SPECIFICALLY asked for, and they dumped dressing all over the salad. Everyone knows dressing comes on the side in a to go order salad.
SO disappointed that I’m not sure I’ll order again. There is being busy, and then there is not caring. Some lady who ordered $100 worth of food should not get to hog the warmer lamps just because she orders a lot. What did you do, stick my food on the floor? Clearly you have your priorities. This is the second time now they’ve screwed up the food. McDonald’s is more reliable.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Always on time for take out and friendly service.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Good service and very polite
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food
- Rating 1.01/17/18I tried to order online again yesterday and could not get the system to work. Spent 45 minutes to no avail so cooked at home. Very disappointed!
- Rating 2.012/19/17My order sat too long and was cold when I got home; next time I will go right away to pick up my order instead of waiting the time they say.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I’m not sure what has happened but the service has gone down hill over the past 6 months or so; perhaps it’s all the new servers and/or management that have been cycling through. The food quality has suffered as well. It is still edible, but the quality varies on the cook and the server. I have gotten food that should never have left the kitchen; perhaps the kitchen AND servers need a refresher on what the standards are. Even though there are issues, this is still a good place to go for a decent meal on most nights. I really hope tgings get worked out and back to where it was earlier this year.
- Rating 3.011/28/17Fast service. Great Saturday morning breakfast without having to get dressed to go out.
- Rating 5.010/26/17We love Dennys. They have great food.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love the food...love Vega !! Best cook
- Rating 4.010/10/17Service was quick and food was delicious. Only issue I had was that the kitchen did not read my order clearly and gave me sausage links instead of all bacon and my bacon was not cooked thoroughly as requested in my online order.
- Rating 5.09/25/17There is no tip button an I feel bad when I pick my food up.
- Rating 2.09/13/17This meal was not great. The order was incomplete and then incorrect when informed that it was not accurate. Much of the food was overcooked and when you're taking food to go, odds are you're not going to make a return trip to correct it. Even a short 10 min drive now delays dinner by 20 or more. I was pretty bummed.