Denny's Mountain Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Mountain Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Mountain Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/6/18Good food, good service.
- Rating 5.011/6/18We have used the take-out service several times and sre very pleased with it. Sometimes you just don’t feel like cooking or goung out. The food is always well prepared, is hot, and extremely well packed, including utensils. It’s quick too. We live nearby and it never seems to take more than 15 minutes before being ready.
- Rating 4.010/25/18Food was ok, not warm at all...
- Rating 2.010/4/18This is the THIRD time this specific Denny’s has forgotten something on the darn ticket in 5 orders! I paid for a berry juice, and my roommate went for pickup. He didn’t realize the berry was a drink not a food item and didn’t check. We have to check, because something is ALWAYS forgotten. How hard is it to read a ticket!? Do your job and quit wasting money. I shouldn’t have to check your work EVERY TIME. Man I wish we had grubhub where I live now. I’d never get this Denny’s again!
- Rating 2.09/26/18My order wasn't ready at the time it was supposed to be,I had to wait an additional 10 min just to get my order.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Denny's has good tasting food at a reasonable price. Service is fast and pleasent.
- Rating 4.09/10/18It was good... We eat at Denny's ...
- Rating 5.08/29/18Excellent service again, even on a busy Sunday morning!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Awesome job.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The food was great and was ready when I arrived. The man at the counter checked it over with me and he was efficient and kind. Neither of us noticed that my bacon was forgotten, but it didn't ruin my meal. We will be back!
- Rating 5.08/13/18So good. Amazing packaging too.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Food was ready to go fast. Breakfast meal was perfect, my burger was really dry but a little extra ranch made it edible. Kids meal was also great.
- Rating 1.07/18/18I ordered Two spagetti dinners for pick up/take out. I was very disappointed. For the meatballs were overcooked. Spagetti was cold and rubby which means it too was over cooked. With that meal you get a slice of garlic bread. Did not get that.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Not pleased at all
My biscuits & gravy were like room temperature
Just overall not a good experience.
- Rating 2.07/11/18So first off, there was nothing wrong with my order. It was fine. The problem came when i went to pick up my food. I went to the Conyers and told them my name and that i was there for a pickup order. The waitress looked at a bag beside her and it want mine so she said she'd go look into it. She never came back to me. Another woman checked on me ave checked the same bag and left also. After waiting for a while a waiter came and asked if i had been helped. He then looked the same bag everyone else did, then at a bag RIGHT BEHIND THE REGISTER that ended up being mine. I waited at least 10 minutes extra because two people didn't even look at that bag. Much of my food was not hot anymore when i got to eat it. Disappointing.
- Rating 3.07/11/18While my order was ready when it said it would be the food was cold. I live behind this location and it only took 3 minutes to get home once I picked up my order. I plan on using the on-line ordering again. I do like the convenience of ordering it on-line instead of calling in an order.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I just love Denny's breakfast and was pleasantly surprised to find that they make a killer burger as well.
My orders are usually correct so no real complaint.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I order Denny’s online and pick it up. My food is always ready ontime. The staff goes over my order with me to ensure everything is correct. I will continue to use Denny’s!
- Rating 5.04/5/18Always have the best service and the employees are very nice and a good environment.
- Rating 2.03/6/18The sandwhich was soggy and cold. The fries were freezing cold. They didn’t include sauces I SPECIFICALLY asked for, and they dumped dressing all over the salad. Everyone knows dressing comes on the side in a to go order salad.
SO disappointed that I’m not sure I’ll order again. There is being busy, and then there is not caring. Some lady who ordered $100 worth of food should not get to hog the warmer lamps just because she orders a lot. What did you do, stick my food on the floor? Clearly you have your priorities. This is the second time now they’ve screwed up the food. McDonald’s is more reliable.