Denny's S. Gammon Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S. Gammon Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S. Gammon Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 2.04/16/18Co-reactor Pancake Breakfast came without the fresh strawberries, no whip cream and no citrus sauce as advertised on the website menu. All it had was a small cup of strawberry drizzle and some pop rocks.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Nice to be able to pick up food to take to work! Food was ready when I arrived, quick transaction. Food packaged well, easy to heat up when ready to eat! Will order from Dennys again!
- Rating 1.02/20/18My order was missing hashbrown and the food was cold
- Rating 1.02/16/18I received an e-mail that I had earned a free Build Your Own Grandslam, but I can't redeem it. You lost a customer for life by offering something I did not ask for and then not letting me redeem it.
- Rating 4.01/2/18We were happy to have a place to order food from on a holiday; as in the past, nothing was available. I trust Dennys had a great day even though they chose to help others, when most people choose to be home or elsewhere. Didn't get to use AARP card, as didn't know how or where to use numbers or code; otherwise food was good, and so was service. Thank You!!! Will order again!!!
- Rating 4.010/2/17Really would be helpful if you could add notes to the order. Right now it limits you to about four words which just isn't enough. Also, fries should be packaged separately so they don't get so soggy. Actual pickup goes very well, though. Great food, great menu, friendly folks.
- Rating 4.09/12/17Awesome service! Even when they we're busy , still got to everyone. Good job to all that works there.
- Rating 4.09/10/17It was good.
- Rating 1.08/22/17If I could give a zero, I would without hesitation. I called to ask someone if the chicken apple sausage was completely pork free, as some chicken sausages are made in pork skin, and I don't eat pork at at all. I wanted to order it to go. The first time I called, the phone kept ringing and ringing, no one answered. When I called back, I was greeted by someone that was very unprofessional. He said that he didn't know the answer to my question and he didn't have time to find out and told me I needed to call back later when it wasn't busy. I then asked to speak to the manager and he replied snappy saying that he was the manager. I asked again can he find out and he said he didn't have time and that I needed to call later. I wanted to order breakfast then and needed to know the answer. I told him that wasn't good customer service and he repeated that I need to call back later because he had other people that called before me and waiting in line that were more important that he needed to take care of. When I proceeded to stay that I was going to call corporate, he hung up on me. For this reason, I will NEVER be visiting another Denny's. That was so rude and disgusting. Customer Service should be the main focus of your company. He could've easily handled that situation better. But he didn't. I'm sure losing one customer out of thousands or millions that visit any Denny's franchise won't effect you, but I sure hope this puts fire under someone to learn better customer service skills.
- Rating 5.08/22/17I placed an online order at 1030 for pickup at 11 AM. I got there a little early around 1050 and decided to wait a few minutes. When I walked in, the food was already all packed and set to go, I didn't even have to wait!
- Rating 4.08/21/17Food had not started cooking yet when my husband arrived to pick it up and he had stopped at the grocery store first. However, it was a busy Saturday morning. Food was good, I had the moons over my hammy as usual and was just what I wanted. He had the lumber jack slam and said it was good.
- Rating 3.08/21/17I loved the food and the varitey of options, my only downside is i ordered for the first time online order option, and when i got home miss one of the meals.