Denny's N. Broadway St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Broadway St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Broadway St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/21/18Ordered ice cream and fries and it took 50 minutes...not worth it. The guy said he didn't hear the machine that notified him of the order. Thought they would have at least given us something free or a deal of some kind, but they didn't. Was excited to use something faster and convenient to order on the go, but I don't suggest it.
- Rating 1.08/15/18I have tried going to our local Denny's 4 different times now hoping it will be a better experience but it is not. I recently ordered breakfast online so I could just go and pick it up since I am at work and thought it would be a simple process. It was not. I arrived to pick up my order and no one acknowledged me at the front counter for more then 5 minutes, then when the lady did come over by me I let her know I was here to pick up my online order. The lady said to another lady she has an online order to pick up. I watched that lady grab a yellow ticket from a printer by the cooking area and just then gave it to the cook? I was like what in the world, I placed my order so it would be ready. So I had to sit and wait for my meal to be cooked. I finally got my meal left the Restaurant and got back to work. I should've checked my order at the store. I had ordered 4 eggs over easy, they were not individually prepared but in a circle and one was over done. I had ordered extra sausage links and they were not done so I had to microwave them. The hashbrowns were fine and the milk.
I didn't call right a way but after thinking about it I was like they need to know so the problems can be fixed. So I called and got a manager and explained the situation. He was so so about really caring that my over $13.00 order was far less then par. He offered to give me a replacement milk for the inconvenience. A Milk??? I feel I should have been refunded or at least comped for a new meal. Anyway, this experience and the others are pretty much making me believe Denny's is not the place to go for many reasons. I hope that this feedback will help with coaching your staff to be more aware of their surrounding when customers are there, the cooks be sure the food is prepared correctly everytime, and when they are sending out food if they wouldn't eat it how it looks then don't expect a customer to want to eat it either. The staff need to be aware of the online ordering process so when others order they do not get the same bad experience I did. I hope that for your business you take this seriously.
- Rating 1.08/14/18The last 3 times I've ordered pickup from Dennys in menomonie wi theyve forgotten my ham slice for each meal every single time. They get one more chance to get it right and if they don't I will not be visiting this dennys anymore.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Always quick service and cute waitresses love this place.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Fast and easy
- Rating 4.012/12/17I arrived later than my anticipated time and they hadn't started my online order yet, I'm not sure they even knew there was one. They offered me a complimentary beverage while I waited and made my order quickly.
The food was good as always! I appreciate the availability of the gluten free english muffin.
- Rating 5.010/11/17I ordered and when I went to pick up. It was hot and ready.
Great food and service :)