Denny's de S 27th Street
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S 27th Street
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S 27th Street
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.02/22/19The service was greatResponse from Denny's2/23/19Thank you for your comments, your 5★ rating and your business. We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 1.02/14/19They’ve forgotten items in my order multiple times.Response from Denny's2/16/19Thank you for this information. We will use it to help us improve. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 2.012/19/18The food was extremely cold. My order was delivered an hour after the time given to me. I do not recommend at all!!Response from Denny's12/21/18We are terribly sorry about this. We are just as frustrated when the delivery services (over which the restaurant has no control) fail to pick up or deliver in a timely manner. If there is something more we can do please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Rating 2.012/11/18I was very disappointed with my experience. I arrived 17 minutes past the time my food was supposed to be done and they hadn't even noticed that I placed an online order. They began cooking it after I got there and told them I had placed an order.Response from Denny's12/12/18We are terribly sorry we disappointed ☹; we will work to improve. Thank you.
- Rating 5.011/15/18Excelente servicio!Response from Denny's11/16/18Muchas gracias. ¡Apreciamos tu negocio!
- Rating 2.010/10/18Food tasted good, but unfortunately was missing a side from my sirloin steak dinner, and received the wrong drink. When ordering a French toast slugger to go, you don’t receive butter or powdered sugar. I noticed all this once I was home, and just decided it wasn’t worth the fuss. Could have been better.Response from Denny's10/11/18We are terribly sorry about this ☹. If we can assist further please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Rating 3.09/25/18need More staff it’s very very slowResponse from Denny's9/26/18I am sorry if you experienced a delay. It is never our intent to understaff. Thank you for your patience and your business.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Denny's was my first job experience at 16, and I still continue to enjoy the food. I think its even better to be able to have it delivered to my home and be able to relax in the comforts of home.Response from Denny's8/1/18Thank you! We appreciate your business! And thank you for being a part of our team!
- Rating 3.07/24/18Order was incorrectResponse from Denny's7/25/18I am sorry about this! I hope we apologized and offered to correct it. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Food and Service was excellent. My only concern is that I was not able to use my AARP card when ordaining online. I was corporate would figure something out to make this possible. Next time I will have to call when placing an order which is more inconvenience for the customer and Denny's
- Rating 2.04/16/18This location on 27th street never gets the orders right at all. They never have enough people there so the wait time is extremely long
- Rating 5.04/11/18Good food %100
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great take out!
- Rating 3.03/27/18I recently ordered for an online pickup. I have no complaints about the taste of the food because it was still good. However being the second time I’ve ordered for pickup I have noticed that the pancakes and food are just quickly thrown together and extremely messy. I would like to think that we’d get the same quality of aesthetics as we would eating in. I also did not receive my bacon that went with my meal. But other than that the food tasted good as always.
- Rating 3.02/20/18People were not very friendly. Service wasn't the greatest. And the worst part was that I was still waiting for my food 10 mins after it was supposed to be ready for pick up when doing an order online. Other than that my order was correct.
- Rating 2.010/17/17Besides the food being cold, the eggs were wet. Not sure why but they were wet and there was a bit of water (egg residue??) in the container where the eggs were. The sausage links were clearly old so I just threw those out as well. But the French toast was fine and the milkshake was tasty and plenty.
- Rating 4.09/27/17Had a bit of a wait before anyone even got to me when was in just to pick up an order but rest was ok n food was good although asked for medium eggs and were but over cooked otherwise am ok