Denny’s E. Main St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Main St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Main St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18My food was perfect. The evening cook is so much better than the morning
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great, Fast Service!!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Ordered online . The estimated wait for food to be done was 20 min. By the time I got to the restaurant it was . The food was very well cooked it was delicious and it was very busy . Very friendly staff .
- Rating 5.09/26/18Excellent food and value. Best buttermilk pancakes... tasted just like homemade!
- Rating 1.08/28/18Really bad service order 2 times and both time food not on time than they give my order to someone else food super cold. Really bad service trying to talk with the manager and never found.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good service. Good food.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great service. Quick and hassle-free pick-up method.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Bad customer service bad food
- Rating 5.07/12/18Food was hot and ready when I arrived. Helpful staff and good portion size.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Food was cold st pick up time,cook forgot yo add my bacon,manager had to take my burger back to him to do so. I also was not given my 20% for joining Denny's loyalty club
- Rating 4.03/26/18Food was delicious and looked great. Missing items at first had to look over and upon arrival still missing an item
- Rating 1.03/7/18Horrible! Waited well over 50 minutes AT the restaurant after the promised pickup ready time. Not even a clear explanation besides “we’re very swamped” could be said by the “manager”
- Rating 3.03/4/18it was okay
- Rating 5.01/18/18The food was great and ready when promised.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I ordered Apple Pie Crisp/no ice cream. 2,cold milk and kids Mac & cheese. There was less than 1/2 cup Mac & cheese. A ridiculous price of $5.30 for two 10 oz paper cups of milk. And ice cream, no pie. Why would they send ice cream to begin with? We just had a hurricane and had no choice. But I do now and you lost my business, I am not the only ones feeling this way.
- Rating 2.08/28/17Service was not good this time around. Pancake puppies were soaked in old grease. And my order was not filled correctly.