Denny’s E. Main St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Main St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Main St.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/21/19My food was not made correctly I was missing items and the apple crisp I ordered was served frozen. I also was charged a different price from what it said when I placed my order online. Dirty restaurant and very unprofessional.Response from Denny's3/22/19Hello Yvonne F, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.012/11/18My food was perfect. The evening cook is so much better than the morning
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great, Fast Service!!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Ordered online . The estimated wait for food to be done was 20 min. By the time I got to the restaurant it was . The food was very well cooked it was delicious and it was very busy . Very friendly staff .
- Rating 5.09/26/18Excellent food and value. Best buttermilk pancakes... tasted just like homemade!
- Rating 1.08/28/18Really bad service order 2 times and both time food not on time than they give my order to someone else food super cold. Really bad service trying to talk with the manager and never found.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good service. Good food.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great service. Quick and hassle-free pick-up method.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Bad customer service bad food
- Rating 5.07/12/18Food was hot and ready when I arrived. Helpful staff and good portion size.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Food was cold st pick up time,cook forgot yo add my bacon,manager had to take my burger back to him to do so. I also was not given my 20% for joining Denny's loyalty club
- Rating 4.03/26/18Food was delicious and looked great. Missing items at first had to look over and upon arrival still missing an item
- Rating 1.03/7/18Horrible! Waited well over 50 minutes AT the restaurant after the promised pickup ready time. Not even a clear explanation besides “we’re very swamped” could be said by the “manager”
- Rating 3.03/4/18it was okay
- Rating 5.01/18/18The food was great and ready when promised.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I ordered Apple Pie Crisp/no ice cream. 2,cold milk and kids Mac & cheese. There was less than 1/2 cup Mac & cheese. A ridiculous price of $5.30 for two 10 oz paper cups of milk. And ice cream, no pie. Why would they send ice cream to begin with? We just had a hurricane and had no choice. But I do now and you lost my business, I am not the only ones feeling this way.
- Rating 2.08/28/17Service was not good this time around. Pancake puppies were soaked in old grease. And my order was not filled correctly.