Denny’s W Palmetto Park
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Palmetto Park
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Palmetto Park
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18The "good news"....prior to walking out with my "slam" order, I was asked to make sure it was correct.
The "bad news"......the orange juice and coffee were nowhere to be found.
That's like forgetting the patties on an order for a burger.....duh !
Quality control is your responsibility - make it so !
- Rating 5.012/18/18Delicious food and great service.
- Rating 2.010/17/18I asked for certain things to not be on my hamburgers and they put everything on them anyway they didn’t even bother looking to see what shouldn’t be added that you put everything that they wanted on the burger
- Rating 1.09/21/18when ordering multiple breakfasts ALL meals REQUIRE a fork + knife + napkin....
- Rating 5.09/11/18service was great as always
- Rating 5.08/21/18Everything was good and exactly as ordered.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Excellent experience and of course the food was and is always great.
- Rating 5.08/15/18ORDER WAS CORRECT AND AVAILABLE IN 15 MINUTES
RESERVED PARKING FOR PICK-UP WAS A BIG PLUS
- Rating 4.07/16/18Waitress left for a break before we were done and didn’t come back. We had to ask someone else for our check. The wait staff was visibly arguing when we walked in
- Rating 5.07/3/18I love this Denny's - great value and food and the staff is always pleasant and accommodating.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Worst service ever. IHOP which I don’t like would get 5 stars after this stupid visit to your dennys
- Rating 3.06/8/18none of the meals had the veggies in them
- Rating 5.04/9/18Faster service
- Rating 5.03/26/18I wish there was more than one person helping out with to go pick up orders
- Rating 5.03/19/18Perfect service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service! A little understaffed at times, but otherwise always good!
- Rating 5.01/23/18restaurant was spotless, food was served promptly, & the servers/manager were beyond courteous and helpful. Thank you, Omar! Loved the remodel.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Service is always good, food is quality and good - Darcy at the counter is the best.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I had a carryout order. The hostess that greeted me was very short and rude. My sandwich was burnt very badly on both sides and I asked for them to make it over. While waiting for my order to be remade I watched one of the waitresses eating food behind the counter and making and serving plates. The servers were rude and inattentive to all the customers.
- Rating 2.01/2/18the food was excellent but the service was not to standard. i ordered online, and was provided a confirmation that my order would be ready in 20 minutes. i arrive to the restaurant 25 minutes later after my order was placed, just to wait an additional 15 minutes because they had not started to cook my order. i’m very disappointed to experience such poor service.