Denny’s W. Brandon Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Brandon Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Brandon Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18Love the breakfast! Regardless of the time of day.
- Rating 5.012/5/18Good Food Nice Staff
- Rating 1.012/4/18Every time I order food from here, there is an issue! My family and I used to frequency order Denny's. They messed up Ann order 2 years and we stopped going. We've ordered 2 times since trying to give them another chance, and each time was awful. Thr moat recent was a pickup order for 12/2/2018. I ordered ONE order online, that I had to wait 20 minutes for because they couldn't find the ticket, and it should've already been ready. I asked for a refund but instead, they got the manager and she just asked them to hurry up and fix my order. I ended up not eating it due to having to wait so long and nothing was offered to rectify the situation. Once again, we will not be eating at Denny's!
- Rating 5.011/29/18Excellent. I will order again.
- Rating 4.010/30/18The food is typically very good at a reasonable price. My concern is the lack of checking delivery or takeout orders. I’m missing food from my orders more than I receiving a completed order. Although I’m able to get my missing items the next time, I order more from restaurants that get my order correct the first time.
- Rating 5.010/25/18I order online for takeout and it is always ready and hot when I get there.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Denny's provides great food, and service, at affordable prices. Dining in the local restaurant is always a pleasurable experience. I have recently had food delivered which was on point as well.Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your meal and service. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 1.09/6/18My hAsh browns were so burnt I couldn’t eat oatmeal had no sugar packets couldn’t eat and I said scrambled eggs I got sunny side up which I hate yolk order completely wrongResponse from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 1.09/5/18The wrong food was delivered to my home. I called Denny's and was advised I had to do my order and pay a second time.Response from Denny's9/12/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 2.09/5/18Our order was wrong the first time ordering Denny’s Delivers. We both got bowls and they were super bland and had barely any veggies in it - seemed like it was solely a bowl of drastically under seasoned potatoes with a random hidden veggie here and there topped with eggs not cooked to our order. Made us not likely to order again.Response from Denny's9/12/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Good fresh food. Accurate
- Rating 4.07/24/18Have a pickup order after midnight everything was very good couldn't expect anymore.
- Rating 3.07/11/18I ordered pickup. There was a single person working the front register during a weekend morning rush to handle both dine-in people trying to leave and to-go people looking at their food sitting behind the counter. However, 3 different waitresses asked me while I was waiting in line if I needed to be seated.Response from Denny's8/9/18Thank you for your feedback!
- Rating 5.04/5/18Great placeResponse from Denny's5/1/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 4.04/3/18I did an online order and the forgot a fee things but the service is fantasticResponse from Denny's4/10/18We love that we met your expectations! See us again soon!
- Rating 3.02/27/18Food was coldResponse from Denny's2/27/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 1.02/27/18My online orders are always made wrong and missing food. I will not be ordering anything else from Denny’s.Response from Denny's2/27/18I we apologize for your orders. Please contact Mario or Dave at (813) 685-1176
We would to get this corrected. Thank you.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I'm supposed to get a free breakfastResponse from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.01/17/18excellent service. easy to use.Response from Denny's1/24/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.01/9/18Ordered 3 different times on line. The website said order completed thank you, all three times the store was un aware of the order until they checked the machine. They were very nice, and got the order it while I waited. You have a glitch in your software.Response from Denny's1/24/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org