Denny’s Del Prado Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Del Prado Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Del Prado Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18It was a disappointment to have it for the second time messed up. I give up on ordering here anymore. It was fun while it lasted.
- Rating 5.012/4/18My food was ready in a timely manner and it was delicious.
- Rating 5.010/30/18The food is always hot and fresh and service is on point!
- Rating 4.09/10/18Great burgers. Would I'll d have rated 5, but there was an error with the order. The server corrected almost immediately. Highly recommended.
- Rating 3.09/6/18Some of the items didn't look right and they gave us the wrong type of toast!
- Rating 2.08/12/18Lady's in the front we're rude because they couldn't locate my order.. my order took 27 min to come out half of the food was cold.. bad experience.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Happy!!!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Everyone I've spoken to at this location is always friendly, never had a mistake with any of my orders and the food is always great😋Response from Denny's7/15/18Karleigh,
hank you for visiting our restaurant we appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Please let your friends, neighbors and family know about our Denny's.
Ron York, Franchisee
- Rating 1.01/31/18I made an online order and was told 20 min. Got there in 25. Waited for 50 min and received no apology. No discount card.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Ordered online and picked up 20 mins later.
It was great. Super easy. Thank you
- Rating 1.010/18/17When i went to pick up my food after the 20 minute wait period I was told they have not even started. The person in charge of checking online orders never submitted. I had the canceled the order and got food elsewhere.Response from Denny's10/20/17I would like to apologize for the problem you had at our restaurant. We will do our best to fix the problem. Again I am sorry this happened and I hope you will give us another chance.
- Rating 5.08/30/17The servers are excellent and always have my meal ready for when I come to pick it up (online order)