Denny’s Del Prado Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Del Prado Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Del Prado Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18It was a disappointment to have it for the second time messed up. I give up on ordering here anymore. It was fun while it lasted.
- Rating 5.012/4/18My food was ready in a timely manner and it was delicious.
- Rating 5.010/30/18The food is always hot and fresh and service is on point!
- Rating 4.09/10/18Great burgers. Would I'll d have rated 5, but there was an error with the order. The server corrected almost immediately. Highly recommended.
- Rating 3.09/6/18Some of the items didn't look right and they gave us the wrong type of toast!
- Rating 2.08/12/18Lady's in the front we're rude because they couldn't locate my order.. my order took 27 min to come out half of the food was cold.. bad experience.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Happy!!!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Everyone I've spoken to at this location is always friendly, never had a mistake with any of my orders and the food is always great😋Response from Denny's7/15/18Karleigh,
hank you for visiting our restaurant we appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Please let your friends, neighbors and family know about our Denny's.
Ron York, Franchisee
- Rating 1.01/31/18I made an online order and was told 20 min. Got there in 25. Waited for 50 min and received no apology. No discount card.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Ordered online and picked up 20 mins later.
It was great. Super easy. Thank you
- Rating 1.010/18/17When i went to pick up my food after the 20 minute wait period I was told they have not even started. The person in charge of checking online orders never submitted. I had the canceled the order and got food elsewhere.Response from Denny's10/20/17I would like to apologize for the problem you had at our restaurant. We will do our best to fix the problem. Again I am sorry this happened and I hope you will give us another chance.
- Rating 5.08/30/17The servers are excellent and always have my meal ready for when I come to pick it up (online order)