Denny’s Town Center Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Town Center Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Town Center Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/21/19Every time we go we get great service!Response from Denny's3/28/19We are delighted to hear that you had good experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 1.012/18/18Waited almost two hours for food. Ridiculous!!Response from Denny's12/20/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If there are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to email@example.com
- Rating 1.010/25/18Life is full of regrets. Do not let missing out on a side of Bacon Cheddar Tots be one of them. These will be my selection for when I'm stranded on a desert island and can only eat one food for the rest of my life, or if I find myself on death row eating my final supper.
No later than ONE DAY after ordering the Bacon Cheddar Tots for the first time, Denny's decides to yank them from their menu. I feel like a one and done Tinder date who is left wanting more in the relationship. Maybe they are pulling them for a short time, to build up hype and reintroduce them at a later date like McDonald's does with their McRib....... i am dissapoint :(Response from Denny's10/28/18Thank your for taking your time to review us. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great serviceResponse from Denny's10/28/18We are delighted to hear that you had good dining experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Order was complete and well packed. I didn’t wait much time at the restaurant during pick up.Response from Denny's10/7/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.09/20/18I always love to order food from this location and everything always come out well and on time but the last time I ordered and was giving a pick up time and my food was not ready even though I got there5 minutes after the time I was giving. My order wasn't even giving to the chef until I got there and I had to wait for an other 20 minutes and it wasn't even done right I was disappointed.Response from Denny's9/23/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great Service by Great peopleResponse from Denny's8/27/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.07/11/18We order online and we always have to call to make sure they see the order but when we go to pick it up everything is there and they always make sure all the extras we need(butter syrup silverware ect.) are in the bag ready to go! Great emplyees!Response from Denny's7/14/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.04/9/18Did not get my English muffin. I called the store back and the reply was a non caring come get it when you can and a hang up.
- Rating 3.04/9/18I ordered a side of toast, and was given French toast, they said I could have that too, if I wanted it. Then when I got home I found they didn't put the cheese that I ordered on my eggs, nor was there butter or jelly for the toast. The staff was very friendly and it was very busy. I'm sure that is why, but they should just double check the orders. Thanks!
- Rating 2.02/27/18Redeemed a T-Mobile offer and made a mistake in finalizing the balance if o dollars . Cashier said he would credit account for 6.19 and that said yet has not been credited. He did something that day and gave me a receipt with a zero balance but my credit card was never credited as of today. Very disappointed with the offer. It's so complicated.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The location we usually go to in clermont on 192 is wonderful. Never had a bad time and the staff is on it. The website to order however is really bad. You can never sign in or redeem points.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything’s was neat and cook great. Keep up the good work and I will be back
- Rating 5.012/5/17The manager is awesome.
- Rating 2.011/6/17Small portions and horrible bagging skills. Condiments just thrown in bag. Had syrup and ketchup all over inside. Definitely will think twice bout ordering mobile again. Hopefully in store service is better.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Several times they completely miss online orders. Staff is very friendly