Denny’s Town Center Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Town Center Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Town Center Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/3/18Order was complete and well packed. I didn’t wait much time at the restaurant during pick up.Response from Denny's10/7/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.09/20/18I always love to order food from this location and everything always come out well and on time but the last time I ordered and was giving a pick up time and my food was not ready even though I got there5 minutes after the time I was giving. My order wasn't even giving to the chef until I got there and I had to wait for an other 20 minutes and it wasn't even done right I was disappointed.Response from Denny's9/23/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to email@example.com
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great Service by Great peopleResponse from Denny's8/27/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.07/11/18We order online and we always have to call to make sure they see the order but when we go to pick it up everything is there and they always make sure all the extras we need(butter syrup silverware ect.) are in the bag ready to go! Great emplyees!Response from Denny's7/14/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.04/9/18Did not get my English muffin. I called the store back and the reply was a non caring come get it when you can and a hang up.
- Rating 3.04/9/18I ordered a side of toast, and was given French toast, they said I could have that too, if I wanted it. Then when I got home I found they didn't put the cheese that I ordered on my eggs, nor was there butter or jelly for the toast. The staff was very friendly and it was very busy. I'm sure that is why, but they should just double check the orders. Thanks!
- Rating 2.02/27/18Redeemed a T-Mobile offer and made a mistake in finalizing the balance if o dollars . Cashier said he would credit account for 6.19 and that said yet has not been credited. He did something that day and gave me a receipt with a zero balance but my credit card was never credited as of today. Very disappointed with the offer. It's so complicated.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The location we usually go to in clermont on 192 is wonderful. Never had a bad time and the staff is on it. The website to order however is really bad. You can never sign in or redeem points.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything’s was neat and cook great. Keep up the good work and I will be back
- Rating 5.012/5/17The manager is awesome.
- Rating 2.011/6/17Small portions and horrible bagging skills. Condiments just thrown in bag. Had syrup and ketchup all over inside. Definitely will think twice bout ordering mobile again. Hopefully in store service is better.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Several times they completely miss online orders. Staff is very friendly