Denny’s Town Center Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Town Center Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Town Center Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/9/18Did not get my English muffin. I called the store back and the reply was a non caring come get it when you can and a hang up.
- Rating 3.04/9/18I ordered a side of toast, and was given French toast, they said I could have that too, if I wanted it. Then when I got home I found they didn't put the cheese that I ordered on my eggs, nor was there butter or jelly for the toast. The staff was very friendly and it was very busy. I'm sure that is why, but they should just double check the orders. Thanks!
- Rating 2.02/27/18Redeemed a T-Mobile offer and made a mistake in finalizing the balance if o dollars . Cashier said he would credit account for 6.19 and that said yet has not been credited. He did something that day and gave me a receipt with a zero balance but my credit card was never credited as of today. Very disappointed with the offer. It's so complicated.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The location we usually go to in clermont on 192 is wonderful. Never had a bad time and the staff is on it. The website to order however is really bad. You can never sign in or redeem points.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everything’s was neat and cook great. Keep up the good work and I will be back
- Rating 5.012/5/17The manager is awesome.
- Rating 2.011/6/17Small portions and horrible bagging skills. Condiments just thrown in bag. Had syrup and ketchup all over inside. Definitely will think twice bout ordering mobile again. Hopefully in store service is better.
- Rating 3.010/2/17Several times they completely miss online orders. Staff is very friendly