Denny’s N. Atlantic Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Atlantic Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Atlantic Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/17/18We love the new online ordering. Although the service is great at our location online ordering makes life easy after a long day.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Good service and polite waiters
- Rating 4.012/5/17For years this was the worst Dennys in Brevard county. We would actually drive past this location and go to one further away.
But this has slowly changed over the past year.
Now we eat here often and prefer it to other locations.
My wife and I eat at this location at least 3 times a week.
- Rating 5.08/29/17I just love the late night staff at the f
Cocoa Beach store! When you're tired and lagging and dont really want to even be face to face with anyone the 2 that are usually there will always make you laugh and perk you right up. They will wave me down when I'm walking or riding by just to say hi. lol.. The food is amazing too. I don'tt know why but the late night food is much better than the daytime.. Anyways, I could go on and on I just love my Denny's!
- Rating 1.08/28/17Everthing tasted like butter🤢 No toast i got the lumberjack w/ side sausage. Im sorry but it was the worst. I put one star cause i had to. I will not be back. Mabey i buy the place and fire the cook