Denny’s Miracle Mile
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Miracle Mile
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Miracle Mile
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/4/18I made online order but for some reason do not accept delivery option. Right away I called the lady whos answer the form only say to me go back online to cancel the transaction. After 15 minutes look online to cancel ( and no options) i just called back and the lady whos answer the phone help me she cancelled and refund the money. I love Dennys but that day I waste my time in place a order and try to figure out.
No lunch for me.
- Rating 5.011/29/18I order often, it would be nice if you can take the time to read the notes from online orders
- Rating 3.011/28/18To go person in charge didn't know about an online order placed by me and told me that my order were pick up by a delivery driver. Make me waste my time and my ordere were there ready getting cold. Last time that I do and online order in you page.
- Rating 3.011/14/18Work on Acknowledging customers when they come in
- Rating 1.010/25/18My experience was truly terrible. I placed an order online and when I showed up about 10 min after the time my meal was expected to be ready (8:20 pm) they told me they didn’t have any order with my name. I had to wait about 20 minutes for them to prepare my meal. When I got home and ate the food, it was oily, cold, and not properly cooked. I am beyond disappointed with my experience
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great service, great food,
- Rating 5.010/3/18Awesome staff!!! My thanks to them👏👏👏👏
- Rating 5.09/25/18The service at this location was excellent. Although they were very crowded I was attended to in a very timely manner. The manager is amazing!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great, fast, and beyond kind service at this location.
- Rating 5.09/6/18great fast team
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was good and fresh
- Rating 5.08/21/18Awesome food and staff! Thank you🙂
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great team great food
- Rating 5.08/21/18This location gives amazing service and the staff is always beyond kind. Thank you!
- Rating 5.08/7/18amazing food
- Rating 2.07/11/18Last three visits something has been missing from every order;
Last visit was a side of fruit and all the sauces I requested
The visit before I was missing the bacon
The visit before that I was missing the toast
- Rating 1.06/27/18Disgusting. Absolutely horrible service. I placed on order online to pick up a burger and it wasn't ready when I got there. I placed it at 6:45 pm and said it would be ready by 7:00 and it wasn't on top of that I had to wait almost half an hour until I was able to walk out with and even then the gentleman who was running the front seemed to be upset with the fact that I was growing impatient for waiting half an hour. There's always a problem every time I go whether it's 8am in the morning or 12pm or the evening or even 3am. Thanks but no thanks.
- Rating 4.06/26/18I found an egg cracked on my fried eggs
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food is good and affordable but people that work there should control their mood.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Not too happy with my online order i placed. Multiple items were missing from my meal. The issue was not resolved